Blackburn Away Match Thread

17 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

Get an early goal to smash their low confidence, then hit them on the break for the next 3 goals. Of all the recent away games, this one is there for the taking. We've been playing well away, without getting the rewards.

I would bring Knight and Fozzy back for Buchanan and Ebiowei.

Is that all you are hoping for? A miserly 4 goals? Away from home? ?

4 hours ago, Oldben said:

Blackburn Rovers will be missing six first-team players due to injury.

Not sure that helps.

I'd predicted 0 -0 as goals are hardly coming thick and fast for either team and whilst Blackburn have the home advantage and the higher league position, Derby have much more to lose and so much more to fight for.

But if Blackburn have 6 first-team players injured and missing then I'm beginning to feel a bit more optimistic for us picking up much needed 3 points. Come on you Rams! You deserve some luck tonight. May fortune favour the brave.

Edited by Miggins

Wayne said early this season that he wanted to leave 3 players on the halfway line when we defend corners, but he was overruled. We now insist on having all 11 back for corners. Blackburn have scored a lot of goals from set plays . Could we not leave at least Festy up front to stop them swamping our box?

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Had an absolute nightmare. Didn’t realise I had to change at Bolton. Now stuck at Poulton-le-Fylde.

Oh, and I’ve either forgotten my wallet or it’s been nicked.

Is your ticket safe in your back pocket though ?