?

(Plus Bird for Sibley)

Edited by Carnero

Alsopp

Byrne    Davies     Cashin      Forsyth

Bielik

Knight        Morrison

Ebosele          CKR               Lawrence

A900AD84-E2CE-49D0-9EA2-3DEDB383C95B.thumb.jpeg.d1ab187189a03d55c7766c4fe184bb08.jpegI’d like to see something like this; Bielik to protect the back 4, Knight’s energy to disrupt things in the middle of the park, press, and push forward to support the attack. Ravel and Lawrence to play off Kazim, sometimes coming short and taking shots from distance, other times running beyond, also then getting in the box to compete for crosses from the full backs, just to try and vary  what we’re doing going forward. Then Festy, Sibley and Plange can come on if needed, or Thommo to shore things up when we’ve raced into a 3-0 lead ? ? 

16 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

Get an early goal to smash their low confidence, then hit them on the break for the next 3 goals. Of all the recent away games, this one is there for the taking. We've been playing well away, without getting the rewards.

I would bring Knight and Fozzy back for Buchanan and Ebiowei.

How many times do opposition teams supposedly out of form then find their form when playing us ?

All I ask for tonight is tempo. I know we're not exactly a "Bielsa's Leeds" at home, but we do tend to break with more purpose and play at speed when we're at home.

Away though, we seem to play so lethargically. I think that comes from the manager tbh. When we have a chance to counter our players seem very reluctant to get forward in numbers.

With time running out, I hope it changes tonight!