Blackburn Away Match Thread

Feel the team is an acknowledgment of our poor away form and looking ahead to Saturday at home against Coventry at Pride Park.

I hope I'm wrong, especially for the fans that have travelled, just looks on paper like a game we have written off.

Prove me wrong you Rams!!!

That’s an odd team selection, I’ve been wrong before (a lot of times) with Rooneys line ups I hope I am this time, however looks like an opportunity lost with all Blackburn’s players missing. 

Just now, David said:

Feel the team is an acknowledgment of our poor away form and looking ahead to Saturday at home against Coventry.

I hope I'm wrong, especially for the fans that have travelled, just looks on paper like a game we have written off.

Last time Rooney tried those tricks we ended up losing both games

7 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Well that line-up's confused me a bit! Not keen on no Bielik, Ebosele or CKR/Plange personally.

My guess:

Allsop
Byrne  Davies  Cashin  Buchanan
             Bird  Thompson
     Ebiowei  Morrison  Knight
                  Lawrence

Maybe it's more like Pep's City?

Allsop
                Byrne  Davies  Cashin  Buchanan

Ebiowei Bird Morrison Knight Thompson Lawrence

Edited by Dimmu

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

100 % with Wayne on team selection. Beilik has been poor and Bird can go back to his favoured position . Plange has been poor and the false 9 worked well early in the season. COYR

I can agree with that. I wouldn’t pick Plange again this season. Bielik May need a rest.

Bench can make  some impact in 2nd half

9 minutes ago, David said:

Feel the team is an acknowledgment of our poor away form and looking ahead to Saturday at home against Coventry at Pride Park.

Yep very Cardiff last year but hopefully this will show why Wayne is the manager and not us!