Blackburn Away Match Thread

7 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

It will be a deserved win by Blackburn. They’ve done well and really killed Derby off. There has been promise in Derby’s attack but just can’t take chances. 

I give no credit to Blackburn. We handed them the game with the 15 shalbolic minutes of game management at the start of the second half. It was handed to them on a plate.

I’m afraid I think that’s it. Completely outmuscled and out-fought this half. I think passing the ball backwards for 20 minutes after we scored was a big mistake, we should have gone for the throat whilst they were all over the place but we didn’t. Sadly I think tonight has sealed relegation as with more injuries and results elsewhere it isn’t going to happen. A really disappointing night. 

Just now, Sufferingfool said:

Don’t get the criticism of these players  they are giving everything out there and can’t help the fact that half our team are youth players being asked to conduct a relegation battle. 

Whatever happens this team has been magnificent this season. COYR

Yes.  It is incredible that we were still with some sort of chance.  Tonight makes it a tough ask though.