Matchday Thread: Derby County vs. Barnsley

cannable

I believe we can get the win.

Only concern is the lack of experience and real strength and solidity. I don't know where Forsyth is but I would have had him at left back. I also would have had Kazim Richards up top again.

Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Hmm... not quite sure what WR is seeing in Ravel to keep starting him. Obviously something that I'm not!

I remember we we signed the crab that Rooney spoke of his talent, and that he hadn’t really made anything of his chances. So Wayne is giving him his last chance, and is obviously holding the door open for as long as possible. Unfortunately it is at the teams, the clubs and the fans expense.

If he doesn’t come up with the goods it will be all over fir him when this contract ends.

1 minute ago, DavesaRam said:

I remember we we signed the crab that Rooney spoke of his talent, and that he hadn’t really made anything of his chances. So Wayne is giving him his last chance, and is obviously holding the door open for as long as possible. Unfortunately it is at the teams, the clubs and the fans expense.

If he doesn’t come up with the goods it will be all over fir him when this contract ends.

I wouldn’t extend his contract…

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

No Jason Knight is a shocker. Quite a gamble let’s see if it works. 

Some players need rotating/resting. His form was just starting to dip. 

This is a skilful technical team we've picked today but I worry that we will be muscled out of this 

Are we saying 4 at the back with festy on the left? Or is it a back 3 of cashin, Davies and Bielik with Byrne and Ebosele as wing backs?

I would be interested to see if the team lined up like this:

Plange

Ebiowei    Lawrence

Ebosele   Bird   Morrison   Byrne

Cashin   Bielik   Davies

Allsop

Edited by roboto