Matchday Thread v CARDIFF CITY (AWAY)

Mucker1884

Well that's it then! 3 winnable games..3 one goal defeats... Without Captain Tom exactly as feared.In such close matches he could have made all the difference.Well done Tom ..all those who defended him what are your thoughts now? Especially when he returns to Pride Park and acts exactly as Bennett and Malone last week.That childish rush of blood as almost certainly cost us our place in the Championship.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Our tempo is just too slow, always looking to pass backwards when we should be looking to move forwards. Also seem to want to walk the ball in rather than shoot….

Is that coaching or lack of application  on the pitch?

Asking for a friend

Sick to death of cheating refs now. 

This ****** tonight should never be allowed on a football pitch again but he’s by far not on his own.

Shocking level of cheating against us this season, it’s unprecedented and obviously given the nod by the EFL  

For the first time in 50 years I feel like giving up  

Disgraceful.

1 minute ago, Monty said:

Yes - with a 21 point deduction we did well to make a fight of it but L1 ain’t going to be easy 

All depends who we can keep imo. Lawrence will go but if we can keep the rest (massive if I know) and can give Rooney the thumbs up to recruit players then L1 could be Ramraided next season.

Think that's us done. 2 years of embargoes and having no buyer has decimated this squad. And it shows. It's no surprise we have a keeper with over 90 touches in the game. 90! Really hoped tonight would lift me from the depression of Ukraine. No hope. 

Didn’t deserve to lose, unfortunately it’s the same as it has been for the past few seasons not enough quality in the final 3rd. We’ve battled, fought and tried but in the end it’s not enough. Bring on next season and the promotion push #COYR 

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Created one chance the whole game.

Mind, so did Cardiff.

Not really. Hit the bar twice & scored once. I make that 3. We were just too slow in the final third. Hapless until CKR came on to give us a target. They think it’s all over……