Eiran Cashin

Comrade 86

4 minutes ago, Crewton said:

He actually stuck it pretty much where you'd want him to I think - zone of uncertainty for the defenders - with a couple of our players hovering to pick up a deflection or rebound.

Yeah maybe, but I still think he was shooting. 

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

All these comparisons to Buxton, I had no idea that he's from pretty much the same place! I always assumed he was born in Ireland. Listening to his accent confirms it, although there's no chance he's 6 foot 2.

image.png.232960f2bda0a46a9d0b65860b73536c.png

Mansfield and Sutton pretty much the same place, how very dare do. Jake was at the same school as my kids and in the same class as my daughter in law.

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Yeah, you look at it from that angle and he doesn't even look up, just knows where the far post is and seems to be aiming for that.

Must admit it fooled me as well. Totally unexpected and it was just enough (with the bounce) to get past the keeper.  Where I was sat, there seemed to a very brief pause before realisation dawned and mad celebrations could begin!

8 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Overall a good performance last night I thought. Some good tackles and headers and how about that arcing bucko ball to festy on the wing? Lovely.

I thought he was probably Derby's best performer.

Really good to see him so composed on the ball, did not panic when closed down. Good defensively, good decision making.

Sign him up on a longer contract! Oh wait....

• 3 weeks later...