v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

5 minutes ago, Scrumpyram said:

I can't get a train back to Cheltenham until silly o'clock due to cancellations so I'll be driving up today. Just the one ? when I get to the Brunswick.

Give yourself plenty of time.

It took us 6 hours to get to Derby from Plymouth yesterday.

The traffic was horrendous.

6 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Just found out it's due to an overhead line problem between Crewe and Stoke, so running from Stoke.

Fortunately that means I should be alright but would probably avoid and go via Sheffield if I was coming from Manchester way.

You think going through the Peak District wil be oK after yesterday? I would find alternative  way to get to Stoke if I were you.  

8 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Just found out it's due to an overhead line problem between Crewe and Stoke, so running from Stoke.

Fortunately that means I should be alright but would probably avoid and go via Sheffield if I was coming from Manchester way.

That’s what I’m doing. Just means I have to spend an extra half hour in the pub in Derby, such a shame.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This is exactly the kind of must win game that we almost never win.

There’s a first time for everything and today is the day. Today is that once a season day where the ball bounces in our favour, we win the 50/50 balls, the ref is consistent, the tricks and flicks come off and their goalie has a mare. 

God I hope this ages well .. don’t screen shot me ?

10 minutes ago, jono said:

There’s a first time for everything and today is the day. Today is that once a season day where the ball bounces in our favour, we win the 50/50 balls, the ref is consistent, the tricks and flicks come off and their goalie has a mare. 

God I hope this ages well .. don’t screen shot me ?

It's massive.  A tired looking 0-1 defeat and I'm really worried about us falling away and the season just tailing off.

A thumping 3-0 rout and as Mr Rooney says we are favourites to stay up.