How many points to stay up

Archied

10 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Looks like we will definitely need new words for the Allez Allez Allez song now.

Over to you creative boys and girls.

‘They docked us 21 points,

But we don’t give a f***,

Cos we are Derby County,

And we’ll be straight back up,

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!’

Thought this morning, imagine if the EFL’s appeal was rejected and we didn’t get docked the 9 points. We would be going in to the last 4 games on level points with Reading.

I still think the 9 point deduction is absolutely criminal. No issues with the 12 points (covid world or not, Morris brought it on). But I just think the sequence of events to the 9 points is unfair. 

16 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Thought this morning, imagine if the EFL’s appeal was rejected and we didn’t get docked the 9 points. We would be going in to the last 4 games on level points with Reading.

I still think the 9 point deduction is absolutely criminal. No issues with the 12 points (covid world or not, Morris brought it on). But I just think the sequence of events to the 9 points is unfair. 

That’s a good way of thinking about it. It’s basically taken us almost the whole season to wipe out the initial 12pt deficit. Now we’ve got 4 games to wipe out the additional 9pt penalty.

55 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Unfortunately, our administrators rolled over and died on this as their first point of business.  At the time I couldn't understand it and I still can't understand why they haven't pushed for a couple of points back following rule change.

In the meantime, Stoke have sold their stadium to BET 365 for 70 million- valued 3 years ago at just 40, BET365 have also taken on huge  club debt as part of the deal and converted it into shares to get round FFP further.  Seems rather unrealistic. Who owns BET365, that's right, the Coates family who conveniently own Stoke. Covid losses of almost 40 million have been posted with the EFL following insane 88 million losses in just one year

None of this has been challenged, no accusations of cheating, no bothering from the permed buffoon.