How many points to stay up

Archied

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Unfortunately, our administrators rolled over and died on this as their first point of business.  At the time I couldn't understand it and I still can't understand why they haven't pushed for a couple of points back following rule change.

In the meantime, Stoke have sold their stadium to BET 365 for 70 million- valued 3 years ago at just 40, BET365 have also taken on huge  club debt as part of the deal and converted it into shares to get round FFP further.  Seems rather unrealistic. Who owns BET365, that's right, the Coates family who conveniently own Stoke. Covid losses of almost 40 million have been posted with the EFL following insane 88 million losses in just one year

None of this has been challenged, no accusations of cheating, no bothering from the permed buffoon.

Because, for all their shenanigans, they haven’t actually achieved anything, so no one cares. Seems you can do whatever you want, as long as you stay mediocre. It’s only when you benefit that they care, by which point, you’ve normally used your ill gotten gains to get in the premier league. 

If we’d have beaten villa, it would be them suffering Gibbos wrath now, and no one would care about how we got there. 

I really hope boro finish 7th this season, cos if there’s any consistency in the world, he’ll go after / make sure the EFL go after Forest at the very least.

And because he’s a massive hypocrite, he’ll probably get a righteous bee in his bonnet about how unfair parachute payments are (now he’s no longer receiving them). 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Because, for all their shenanigans, they haven’t actually achieved anything, so no one cares. Seems you can do whatever you want, as long as you stay mediocre. It’s only when you benefit that they care, by which point, you’ve normally used your ill gotten gains to get in the premier league. 

If we’d have beaten villa, it would be them suffering Gibbos wrath now, and no one would care about how we got there. 

I really hope boro finish 7th this season, cos if there’s any consistency in the world, he’ll go after / make sure the EFL go after Forest at the very least.

And because he’s a massive hypocrite, he’ll probably get a righteous bee in his bonnet about how unfair parachute payments are (now he’s no longer receiving them). 

I hate Gibson. They are losing today so some good news