How many points to stay up

Archied

I think the points needed will be about 40. We would need a good end of the season to make it happen, winning 4 of the 6, but I think that is entirely possible as the number of games gets smaller. Over the season we have proven that we are a better side than the other three down there with us. To get to 40 points, win our home games and then just sneak a win in one of the away games. I just hope that come final day, we are still in with a chance. That is the dream. I believe we can go on a run and today we made a great start. Onwards. COYR.

6 minutes ago, Jortat said:

I reckon we will stay up .

I just have a feeling we will beat Fulham and then win away at QPR ?

Then Reading will wobble then collapse.

Yes I have been drinking all afternoon but I don’t think this has clouded my judgment ??

Onwards and upwards.

COYR ????

????????

5 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

We’ve got away with it today in the sense Reading should’ve put us to bed. But anything other than a win against Fulham and regardless of Reading’s result I think our goose is cooked.

Think we might need to win all 5.

If we can get it back to 6 points with say three games to go I think we will do it. Our last 3 look winnable. 3 points behind going into the final game will give us a chance. We have Cardiff at home, they have Luton away.