Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

6 hours ago, Eatonram said:

This game will have put c£400k into the coffers, assuming the EFL give us the TV money. Can we keep this up?

While ever the dream is still alive I think possible to be around the 28-30k crowd and higher towards the end of season if each match is vital.....COYR

If the ST money from both seasons has genuinely been kept in escrow (of sorts) until a game is played, then an average ticket price of circa £22, I see tomorrow generating around £600k minus 20% for VAT and then put circa 100k back in for TV.

£400k for Williams, reduced wages, other TV money, other games this month, I can see how we have found enough money. (Excluding the Joz instalment)

2 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Two down, two more to go.

Now we cheer on Sheff Utd.

Never have I ever been a fan of so may different teams every single week.

Not sure I can support the Red Dogs tomorrow afternoon though. Perhaps I would settle for a draw with both teams having key players sent off?

It'll be allowed on this occasion......  Come on you reds ??

I’m not going to make it tomorrow,  long story, mother in law died, then we got Covid ( very mild, negative now ) Mrs Jono needed to escape so right now on the Isle of Skye but Sky Go plumbed in. Big breakfast followed by walk on beach then the big game .. this is huge as are the next 2 or 3 .. if we can roll on and the results go with us we could end February out of the bottom 3. What that would say about Rooney and this team and the spirit of DCFC is immeasurable 

It’s a rare day that a decent game of football occurs when Birmingham city and Derby play so I am not expecting anything great and in all reality it is all about the result and my view has been that every point we earn this season is a kick in the eye for all the others considering all the massive restrictions we are under. 3 points would be fantastic but even a point is a point gained and earned

UTR 

Things rarely go as you expect in football. 

A triumphant 3-0 trouncing of Birmingham, no stress, huge euphoric chanting, with Wazza leading the bounce and everyone leaving arm in arm with the game never having been in doubt??

Nah...I'm thinking drab 0-0, anticlimactic, followed by acceptance it was never going to be that easy..