Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

Bringing my eldest lad up for the game, thing is I haven’t been up for a couple of years wondering where the best parking is.  years ago just used to park on the fireplace showroom car park, then at the arena.  Looks like pre-booking is needed for near the stadium now?

Unfortunately am unavailable to attend this match - but seen we’ve sold so so many tickets.

I hope everyone there makes it be known that we are one of the greatest clubs in history.

I hope that any prospective buyer sees what we’re capable of, and sees that we are Derby, we are a family who support each other through thick and thin, we are one force, and we are more powerful than any obstacle that we may face.

COYR.

& I hope we also help support Birmingham City’s cause, they’re not far off the situation they find themselves in with corrupt and crooked owners. Let’s all unite together wherever you may be and stick it to those whom want to see us fail.

?

Was due to work but that’s sorted so I’ll prepare the sofa. Be recovering from a Saturday nights ale intake. Emotional no doubt and looking forward to a wonderful turn out. 
Blaze of Black and White. And I know plenty aren’t keen on Robert Lindsay belting out our anthem but I love it. Let’s hope we have favourable news by then . SSA!! 

7 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

Bringing my eldest lad up for the game, thing is I haven’t been up for a couple of years wondering where the best parking is.  years ago just used to park on the fireplace showroom car park, then at the arena.  Looks like pre-booking is needed for near the stadium now?

Try the app ‘Your Parking Space’. It shows some parking spots near the stadium and prices (depending how long you want to park for) anything from driveways to property car parks. I’ve used it to park at the Premier Inn twice. Bit of a walk (compared to old fire place) but it’s cheap and traffic is fine when I get back to car at end of the match. No hassles.

7 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Try the app ‘Your Parking Space’. It shows some parking spots near the stadium and prices (depending how long you want to park for) anything from driveways to property car parks. I’ve used it to park at the Premier Inn twice. Bit of a walk (compared to old fire place) but it’s cheap and traffic is fine when I get back to car at end of the match. No hassles.

Bear in mind some road will be closed for the march.

8 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

The Grand River Suite in the Old Northcliffe House down Meadow Road has loads of spaces, charges £5 (strictly cash) and it's a lovely twenty minute walk down by the river to the ground. 

Also handy to walk the other way back to the Assembly Rooms if you're going on the march.

Easy to access off Eastgate coming into town, then turn left at Smithfield past old bus garage and storage units.

Screenshot_20220127-083402_Maps.jpg

Quick question before I decide if I'll bother going to the ticket office, hopefully someone can help me out.. 

Can I buy a ticket for me and my mate with just one fan ID? 

It's abit of a piss take if I can't but I'll just have to accept we won't be going, should have sorted it last night but I was tired and lazy after the gym + some home work out stuff and thought it would be a good idea to leave it until today. 

We usually sort it out on the phone but he doesn't get back until 6:30 by which point we'll be ducked. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

Just now, Marriott Ram99 said:

Quick question before I decide if I'll bother going to the ticket office, hopefully someone can help me out.. 

Can I buy a ticket for me and my mate with just one fan ID? 

It's abit of a piss take of I can't but I'll just have to accept we won't be going, should have sorted it last night but I was tired and lazy after the gym + some home work out stuff and thought it would be a good idea to leave it until today. 

We usually sort it out on the phone but he doesn't get back until 6:30 by which point we'll be ducked. 

No. You need his ID. Text him?

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Not wrong about it being cheap, 50p an hour!