Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

7 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Got an hour on the road only for my other half to ring and say our eldest daughter has tested positive for Covid ? Sensible thing is for me to go home, be a good dad and watch it on sky. Hope everyone has a blast cheering the lads on to victory today COYR ? 

? or….let her mum be a good mum and try to get a covid test off someone! I’m sure there will be a few knocking around!

12 hours ago, jono said:

I’m not going to make it tomorrow,  long story, mother in law died, then we got Covid ( very mild, negative now ) Mrs Jono needed to escape so right now on the Isle of Skye but Sky Go plumbed in. Big breakfast followed by walk on beach then the big game .. this is huge as are the next 2 or 3 .. if we can roll on and the results go with us we could end February out of the bottom 3. What that would say about Rooney and this team and the spirit of DCFC is immeasurable 

Condolences mate. Hope you and your fair lady are feeling back to normal, health-wise at least.

On a brighter note, Skye is gorgeous so I really hope you're getting some of this beautiful sunshine too just to make the Isle seem even more resplendent. Hopefully the lads bring some added cheer too.

COYR