Birmingham City (H) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

9 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nottingham-forest/besucherzahlenentwicklung/verein/703

Where are those Forest figures from? Doesn’t corroborate 

19/20 - Transfermarkt included the 5 games behind closed doors to calculate the average.

Strangely the site I used gives the same averages as transfermarkt when I calculate them myself ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Which defender is injured then? I would have guessed the two sides were this prior to that comment

Allsop, Byrne, Stearman, Davies, Forsyth, Bird, Bielik, Jozwiak, Lawrence, Knight, Kazim

Roos, Festy, Solomon, Cashin, Buchanan, Robinson, Tommo, Ebiowei, Sibley, Aghatise, Plange

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Which defender is injured then? I would have guessed the two sides were this prior to that comment

Allsop, Byrne, Stearman, Davies, Forsyth, Bird, Bielik, Jozwiak, Lawrence, Knight, Kazim

Roos, Festy, Solomon, Cashin, Buchanan, Robinson, Tommo, Ebiowei, Sibley, Aghatise, Plange

Just for fun then, what do people think the score would have been?

Would Festy have torn the olduns a new one?

And how long was it before Sibley got wound up and sent off?

1 hour ago, Sidd10 said:

Less than 700 tickets now! Amazing fans, what a club.

Quiet afternoon at work... just counted 533 tickets left (on the DCFC home ticket page). I reckon all of those will be gone in the next 24 hours. Our fans are doing this to make a statement and what a massive statement we are making.

Edited by sawley_ram

9 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

Quiet afternoon at work... just counted 533 tickets left (on the DCFC home ticket page). I reckon all of those will be gone in the next 24 hours. Our fans are doing this to make a statement and what a massive statement we are making.

I did the same and made it 570.... Still decent though

56 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

With Barnsley, Peterborough, Reading and Cardiff playing teams in 3rd, 12th, 4th and 7th place respectively, and us playing Birmingham in 18th place, we really need a win to make up even more ground on those around us.

If results go our way, this could be a massive weekend.

They can only try their best and with a fair ref and backed by the crowd we can get a result 

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

With Barnsley, Peterborough, Reading and Cardiff playing teams in 3rd, 12th, 4th and 7th place respectively, and us playing Birmingham in 18th place, we really need a win to make up even more ground on those around us.

If results go our way, this could be a massive weekend.

I doubt it'll change how we play but with most of those playing Saturday, aside from Cardiff I think, we'll be going into the game on Sunday knowing even more what a win could mean.