Rob Couhig on Sports Scene at 6

Ellafella

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Yep! They seem strangely absent don’t they??!

Yes.

It's obviously tricky for them as they can't say anything on behalf of any bidder, their position depends on the details of the bids (which are strictly confidential) but there are things they can say regarding position they hold in relation to certain other parties, reasons for hold ups, etc etc.

13 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

So EFL statement last night, Boro Statement this afternoon, MPs discussing in Parliament and now Rob Coughig is gonna be on Sportscene at 6pm, so all key players apart from Quantuma will have aired their views

Which I’m happy with. Shows they realise they’ve lost control of their cosy “we care about the integrity of the game” ******** narrative. Administrators meeting with local stakeholders and MPs today, and concentrating on addressing the proof of funding and installing a new owner. 

Simple answer to the question of why claiming against Derby and not the EFL would be the starting point however Ed Dawes will hopefully be doing their homework right now as they obviously have a reason for this and Ed needs to counter it.

Needs to remain respectful as well - and I hope they don't have any callers who will just insult him. 

He has his reasons (they're obviously wrong!) but he has them and hopefully he will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

5 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Atm I’m more inclined to think the administrators don’t have a clue what to do or say. 

It is clear that Admin were going to blow Boro & Wycombe out of the water with the 'new' Insolvency law. They'd have separated them from the other creditors and made sure they got nothing.

The above is I imagine also why they hadn't been in touch with them? Not gonna drop them a line saying by the way we've gotcha!