Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm ashamed of 'supporters' like you who can't wait to turn on these players who have been giving absolutely everything for us, despite the circumstances they find themselves in.

I'm really upset that people like you can't wait to crawl out of the woodwork at the first sign of adversity and quite frankly I'd be quite happy to lose 'fans' like you.

Yeh, they didn’t lack battle or heart today, they just came up short.

It happens.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

That doesn't stop it from being dangerous

Not denying it wasn't dangerous but with the officiating for the rest of the game the precedent had been set that that kind of challenge would be okay. 

Can't be allowing players high boots, studs in other player's calves etc and then instantly red card for someone rolling over the ball due to momentum. 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Strange game for me that, id say we didn’t deserve anything because we were poor, but other than their goals they didn’t really have any clear chances like we did, should’ve/could’ve easily ended up 3-2 to us. 

They had the chance when we were messing about at the back and Davis had 1:1. If Captain Tom had of put us 1 up it might have been a different game ?

I didn’t realise the red scum had won automatic promotion today with that result! I assume that’s why they are celebrating so manically. 

Ah well you’ve got to let the inbreds celebrate something - they’re not going up and their one decent player will be gone in the summer. ?

Like many have said not a red for me. Foot rolled over the top of the ball which made the contact higher. Typifies the powderpuff world we live in. Very poor end to the game for us. Slightest contact and they’d go down. Played right into their hands. Lawrence should have fired us infront but it is what it is. No complaints really from me today. We move onto bigger and more important things. Not usually what I’d say after a F*rest game but we need to look at the bigger picture.