Incomings/outgoings and re-signings

ThePrisoner

11 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I've heard Jones name being mentioned

image.png.9704fa8ae6efc06d80cf12f8e85f4645.pngORimage.png.1b8833d802326acf74dd16071eebc49d.png

Was a fair bit of negativity when his name first came up a while back.  I watched him in the Man U game the other day and thought he was one of their best players and had a great return after nearly 2 years out. He'll probably score an OG, give away a penalty and get sent off next game. 

2 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Reliable source mentioning we're interested in Amad Diallo at Man Utd and that they are willing to help us out in the loan market. That would be an absolutely incredible signing. 

That would be ridiculously good if true.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Has anyone checked to see if our friend in the North East is ok with this? Wouldn't want him getting his curls in a twist again.

If there is a God then the incoming player will be someone they were interested in too. ?

It'll make him spit his Sugar puffs all over the tablecloth at breakfast for sure !!

Re-signing will be Jags, surely?

Baldock's contract is also up... but if there's other forwards out there we could bring in then I'd be more up for giving someone else a try (sorry Sam...)

I thought we weren't allowed to sign players for fees (including loan fees)? So can't see the links with United youngsters as anything other than 'paper talk', unless they were going to cancel their contract and have some sort of 'buy back' clause with us. Not sure what freebies out there we'd go for though.

It's only got to be positive news that we're rejecting offers for players. If we were really in the poo, we'd be accepting any half decent offer that comes in!

Nixon has stated we're looking at loans, so someone from United or Everton makes the most sense as they're the most likely to do Rooney a favour & let us loan a player with no loan fee.

I think us signing someone suggests a preferred bidder must be pretty close like todays news says. I cant see the admins approving a new signing when we need money in, not going out.

The EFL has no say now in terms of if we can sign someone or not as the embargo we're in shows we can within certain guidelines which any new signing obviously would be.

Edited by DCFC1388

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon has stated we're looking at loans, so someone from United or Everton makes the most sense as they're the most likely to do Rooney a favour & let us loan a player with no loan fee.

I think us signing someone suggests a preferred bidder must be pretty close like todays news says. I cant see the admins approving a new signing when we need money in, not going out.

The EFL has no say now in terms of if we can sign someone or not as the embargo we're in shows we can within certain guidelines which any new signing obviously would be.

Everyone we've had from both these clubs has been crap bar Osman .  A good loan from these two is rarer than the second coming of Christ.  Lets give you a player who'll never make our first team for 4 months and we'll pay the wages.  In return we'll have your best three 16 year olds for nowt.

Ezpwcq3.gif

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Everyone we've had from both these clubs has been crap bar Osman .  A good loan from these two is rarer than the second coming of Christ.  Lets give you a player who'll never make our first team for 4 months and we'll pay the wages.  In return we'll have your best three 16 year olds for nowt.

Ezpwcq3.gif

Mengi was…er, um….maybe you are right….