Incomings/outgoings and re-signings

ThePrisoner

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Has anyone checked to see if our friend in the North East is ok with this? Wouldn't want him getting his curls in a twist again.

If there is a God then the incoming player will be someone they were interested in too. ?

Balogun and 32red pick up his 40k a week wages, then sit back and reach for the popcorn

3 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Smooth on the inside, crunchy on the outside?

It’s the wrong way round isn’t it? You want a wide midfielder to have a crunching tackle when infield breaking up play, and smooth skills when out wide to beat his man. 
Typical Derby to get it wrong

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon has stated we're looking at loans, so someone from United or Everton makes the most sense as they're the most likely to do Rooney a favour & let us loan a player with no loan fee.

Or Villa maybe? I’m pretty sure Gerrard and Rooney are big pals, so maybe Stevie G is doing his mate a favour with one of Villa’s talented youngsters? Or he’s signed Coutinho to then loan him to the Rams ? ? 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Or Villa maybe? I’m pretty sure Gerrard and Rooney are big pals, so maybe Stevie G is doing his mate a favour with one of Villa’s talented youngsters? Or he’s signed Coutinho to then loan him to the Rams ? ? 

That Archer lad up front looks very decent for Villa 

Old Wazza really has grown into the role hasn't he. His interviews are actually quite watchable now and he comes across really well. He's definitely growing on me as a bloke let alone what the team are doing at the moment. Fair play to the bloke, he's caused himself some right grief in the past but he's doing a decent job for us. 

Edited by Raich Carter