Incomings/outgoings and re-signings

ThePrisoner

4 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Understand Amad Diallo could be on his way on loan from Man Utd 

Just looked at his profile and to be honest I’d be amazed if this had any truth in it - considering we can’t pay a loan fee.  Suspect it’s people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 1000! 

Just now, Donnyram said:

No not at all…….. just something my lad picked up.  As I said later, can’t see it and guess it’s pure speculation following Rooney’s comment yesterday.  

Just got a bit giddy with all the excitement in the last 24 hours…….. my bad, lesson learnt ?

8 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

The Atheltic saying we have targeted loan signings from United & Everton - anyone with a subscription able to say who is named?

Screenshot_20220108-114258_Twitter.jpg

The Everton player I think photo'd is Ellis Simms & United is Diallo?

Would love Sims. Just what we need to lead the line. The early comments on here mentioning Wisdom horrify me. Didn't want him back for his second stint, let alone a third one now. How much better our defence has been without him. 

57 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Would love Sims. Just what we need to lead the line. The early comments on here mentioning Wisdom horrify me. Didn't want him back for his second stint, let alone a third one now. How much better our defence has been without him. 

I was hoping we would be in for Simms in the summer, surprised he didnt go out on loan after a successful loan spell at Blackpool. Unless he was 1 of the players Rooney had lined up if possible.

Whether we get him now or not, I would like him next season regardless of Champ or League 1

Just now, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Simms would be a good option, but would definitely need a favour from Everton as they must be able to get a loan fee from someone for him if they wanted.

The manu guy would I think be a bench player so not much good really.

What makes you say a £19m winger would be a bench player for us?