Admins chased

13 minutes ago, ramswriter podcast said:

BAWT have approached the admin with some questions on the delay following their “imminent” call

https://www.dcfcbawt.org/post/black-white-together-s-questions-submitted-to-the-administrators

Just post it through Mels door and avoid the middle man.

14 minutes ago, ramswriter podcast said:

BAWT have approached the admin with some questions on the delay following their “imminent” call

https://www.dcfcbawt.org/post/black-white-together-s-questions-submitted-to-the-administrators

I am really impressed with the work BAWT are doing. What Ramsatrust ought to have been.

More power to you.

Id rather people just left the administrators get on with their job to be honest.

What difference is them providing answers to these questions going to make to the process?

Any negatives answers will play into the hands of any vultures circling around our youngsters, any positive answers will be passed off as spin or lies.

The only thing I want to hear from the administrators is when a deal is done, I dont even need to know who the preferred bidder is, its completely irrelevant to me and the whole process.

28 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Id rather people just left the administrators get on with their job to be honest.

What difference is them providing answers to these questions going to make to the process?

Any negatives answers will play into the hands of any vultures circling around our youngsters, any positive answers will be passed off as spin or lies.

The only thing I want to hear from the administrators is when a deal is done, I dont even need to know who the preferred bidder is, its completely irrelevant to me and the whole process.

£5m cash in is a relevant piece of news tho. 

So if I have to put up with some fanfare bidder announcement as penance for knowing we've got cashflow for the season then I'll suck that up..... ?

14 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

£5m cash in is a relevant piece of news tho. 

So if I have to put up with some fanfare bidder announcement as penance for knowing we've got cashflow for the season then I'll suck that up..... ?

But sending a list of questions to the administrators will not make the £5m any more or less likely to arrive.

Its just another hour of their time on the clock, answering questions that we can't do anything about even once given the answers.

58 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

But sending a list of questions to the administrators will not make the £5m any more or less likely to arrive.

Its just another hour of their time on the clock, answering questions that we can't do anything about even once given the answers.

Bloody hell, a hour of their time, they left the office at lunchtime on Christmas eve and have probably only just come back from a long festive break and will be putting the coffee on imminently.

43 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Bloody hell, a hour of their time, they left the office at lunchtime on Christmas eve and have probably only just come back from a long festive break and will be putting the coffee on imminently.

In which case no need for any updates, things will be exactly as they said on Xmas Eve.

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Missed that mate, any link ?

I was referring to the last paragraph saying that he didn't want to know anything until a deal was complete. 

My understanding of the whole process was that preferred bidder status was accompanied by lodging a non refundable 5m deposit. 

Hence at the point of there being a preferred bidder there is associated good news. 

I agree with @G STAR RAM that asking questions will not accelerate reaching the preferred bidder point, but I could not be arsed to delete the other bits of the post. 

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

100% Completely counter productive, when people could be working on reaching a conclusion they're having to deal with amateurs, frustrating.

21 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

100% Completely counter productive, when people could be working on reaching a conclusion they're having to deal with amateurs, frustrating.

How many of us at work are asked why things can’t be done quicker, usually by someone who hasn’t got a clue?  And then you’re thinking “it’d be a lot quicker if you left me alone rather than taking up my time with your questions”.  Probably what the admins are thinking now.