The Administration Thread

Boycie

44 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why would Gibson agree a deal if no money was involved. 

If they sat down and pointed out each other's faults (which both have already alluded to in their public statements} and concluded that if they both wanted to wash each other's dirty linen in a courtroom, then they just might do a lot of personal damage to each other, it might have made both of them realise there was little mileage in continuing their feud.

Then, both realising that they were very wealthy men who really don't need any money from each other, they might have come to the realisation that it was in both of their interests to bury the hatchet now and simply walk away.

Gibson has done everything he could to bring about the relegation of Derby this season and has no more  left to offer to bring that about. Wayne Rooney and his team are now in control of our destiny in that respect and Gibson's gun is empty. They may have both come to an understanding that enough was enough and neither had anything left to gain and a payment of money was futile.

But then again, we'll probably never know.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Steve Gibson’s battle has always been to stop other clubs breaking the rules and putting their clubs in jeopardy in order to get into the premier league, where they can line their pockets at the expense of the club.

This battle has been pushed as MM vs SG and it has been but the bigger war has always been to force the EFL to actively manage and police FFP and the wider health of its members against the actions of short term shysters.

This has always been lost in the Derby vs Boro battle, but hopefully in the wider war for football this will have been a victory as the EFL now is under so much attention that it’s current practice of having rules but not policing or actively enforcing them will not be allowed to continue. 

By forcing the issue about the actions of owners causing financial harm to others by cheating it’s bringing many things out into the open that many in the EFL were happy to ignore.

Back on the Manson sauce.  I assume no-one will be transferring debt to any bulk haulage company in the future then

I saw one Boro fan on Twitter say that people up there referred to Gibson like their own grandfather.

Weirdest thing I've seen in ages ?

4 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Does this mean we can buy stuff in the concourse tomorrow now ?

I appreciate this is a joke, but the Bamford nearly took us to the wall. He's forced the sale of our brightest stars and the reason Ebosele and Lawrence could leave for free. And could be the man who forces us down to the third tier. 

Buy nothing. The bloke is a Bamford 

Edited by Norman

To be honest, I really don't care what the agreement between the two of them is.  If it allows us to finally name a PB, or any bidder for that matter, so we can finally move forward out of this mess I'm a happy bunny. 

I am a little confused though - the Admins have said they can now move forward in naming a PB, but in the same breath RamsTrust also say "If a similar agreement can now be reached with Wycombe Wanderers, we should be able to push ahead with the takeover".

So is the latter still a blocker or not?  Anyone elucidate?

9 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Does this mean we can buy stuff in the concourse tomorrow now ?

If you want to trust that Gibson hasn't spiked it.

??

Edited by Guest

Gibson's often-denied vendetta with Morris has been set aside from the club, and the acquiescent EFL can breathe a sigh of relief, and top up their Pimms. Enjoy, Parry - you might soon be clearing your desk.

Quantuma have been frustrated in their intentions (and capability) of naming a PB since December, when the claims' status was cited by EFL, Gibson & Cowpig and bidders as a critical issue for prior resolution. I think next week we will see a PB revealed.,

Gibson was cynical with his agenda, aided and abetted by Parry being stuck with splinters up his @ rse for 2 months.

The Gibson agenda was to push DCFC to the brink and crucially, to bleed them of players, in an already thin squad with 2 years of embargoes behind it, anticipating that relegation would be assured.

It had not worked out that way due to The Rams' performances, so spinning out the transfer window was Plan B for him.

Though it has increased the likelihood of relegation, it also denies fans from enjoying great young talent in their team, with them being now sacrificed  for a fraction of their potential value, in addition to setting DCFC back years in their ability to compete.

Just as satisfying as screwing a payment out of  DCFC for him, I'd suspect - even if 'Derby fans deserve better', as the callous parasite dared to say; one of the most insulting utterances of the whole affair.

It finally dawned on Gibson that he would have to take up Morris's (belated) offer - as no doubt, when some elements of Rams fans were going to find themselves without a club, it was a worry that they would then make the Millwall Vs. DCFC play-off semi-final all those years ago, look like a 'Call The Midwife' crocheting party at The Riverside this Saturday.

Whatever the result at The Riverside, I hope fans behave; any kind of result is a bonus but Rooney & The Boys will be unbowed.

If Boro fans want a party when Derby go down, rest assured, we will party royally if Boro fail to make the play-offs, and/or fail in the play-offs! Their status as heinous rivals in parallel with The Red Dogs and DirtyLeeds is permanently assured.

With MFC having  filed a tidy £35.5 million loss last season, their accounts will be closely watched for a breach. Hopefully, it will be more significant than the tax amounts that the hypocrite sold off to his haulage group a few years ago - and will prove punitive. They can always revive their 'stayed' legal fight with the EFL and make another parasite claim. 

Hopefully soon, Parry, Birch & Ridsdale & Co will be sacked off, so that The League can be run by more competent people.

C O Y F R

Edited by Woodypecker

I was beginning to wonder if he was such an entrenched position that he had to keep going with his demands or else lose face if he backed down (something very rich folk are always reluctant to do).

The 'accord' is a nice way for both him and Mel to clear this up and move forward without either side admitting who 'won' the argument regarding compo.....

6 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

To be honest, I really don't care what the agreement between the two of them is.  If it allows us to finally name a PB, or any bidder for that matter, so we can finally move forward out of this mess I'm a happy bunny. 

I am a little confused though - the Admins have said they can now move forward in naming a PB, but in the same breath RamsTrust also say "If a similar agreement can now be reached with Wycombe Wanderers, we should be able to push ahead with the takeover".

So is the latter still a blocker or not?  Anyone elucidate?

It's just an opinion of Rams Trust. A lot of us don't normally take any notice of what Rams Trust say. The official line is that WW have yet to lodge a claim. MFC had allegedly made a claim before we went into administration. Can WW make a claim against a club in administration now they stand alone?