The Administration Thread

Boycie

A bit late to the party as i've been reading the terms for my new home...lease document/pack...there was just one thing that I quite didn't understand, The management company hold the right to block any sale of said professional foot**** Te** in and around the City of Derby by the Lease Holder, What I can't understand is the 2 words with the stars I put as i'm unable to read as those letters are very faint ?‍♂️

Any suggestions will help

2 minutes ago, HeyHudson said:

If nothing else, this should finally prove what was holding up the announcement of a PB. Was it the Boro claim, or have the Admins, as Gibson insists, been dragging their feet? If we don't see movement in the next week or so, I think the pressure on the Admins will really ramp up

This.

If this was in fact the main blocker then I can't think of a good reason why a preferred bidder wont be named in the next week.

1 minute ago, cstand said:

I am hoping Mel has backed Gibson into a corner and has threatened to sue Gibson over cheating allegations so the parasitic worm cannot turn.

Good chance there was something up Mel's sleeve - what, we'll never likely know.

I'm sure somewhere on the thread someone likened Mel Morris to "pinning jelly to the ceiling"