The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, one_chop said:

This time last year we thought we were where Newcastle are now. Inflatable Camel's, headscarves etc etc were bought and ready to be paraded outside Pride Park.

This time next year I can see Bulldozers primed and ready to go. What a mess.

I’m taking it as a huge step forward and cause for optimism that you think we’ll still be around this time next year. Primed and ready isn’t the same as going. Clearly you know something good that you’re not sharing.

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

May be a sign a deal has been done w boro and wycombe?

Yes maybe but East Midlands Today are only saying they understand the Appleby group are good to go .

I think they sound pretty confident about what they are reporting 

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Is it the administrators that are ducking around and this is a bit of a public push.

I'm surprised more people haven't cottoned onto this...its absolutely what it is.

Appleby has confirmed his party are "ready to go as soon as the administrators will allow".

All of this talk from the admins of "positive talks", where has this actually led us to?

Kirchner spelt it out in his unprofessional tweets. Huge criticism for Mel and a shot at the administrators for lack of communication.

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

This time last year we thought we were where Newcastle are now. Inflatable Camel's, headscarves etc etc were bought and ready to be paraded outside Pride Park.

This time next year I can see Bulldozers primed and ready to go. What a mess.

Imagine the atmosphere surrounding our club if all fans and supporters displayed your level of optimism.