The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, DTOOOTNMCNAC said:

I’m not sure I can take much more of this positivity. Fretting and being anxious has become my default setting. And this thread my ‘go to’ place on this forum these past few months. 

I need to get my mindset back into the transfer pages mode.

Two signings in the past half an hour,I feel slightly faint ..Bill Murray Fainting GIF by filmeditor

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Why does anyone waste their time looking on the Bristol City forum?!

Bristol City are nondescript enough, never mind a bloody Bristol City forum.

Out of pure curiosity I had a snoop on there earlier. What a bunch of absolute pipes. Surely there must be some medication available?

7 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Forget all about the Bristol City fans. They are just a bunch of cider drinking, carrot crunching, straw sucking Wurzels who were not even founded until 1894. In 1901, we made the unfortunate decision to allow them entry to OUR League, which we have part owned since we founded it with eleven other clubs in 1884.

BriefBlindHochstettersfrog-max-1mb.gif

4 hours ago, DTOOOTNMCNAC said:

Out of pure curiosity I had a snoop on there earlier. What a bunch of absolute pipes. Surely there must be some medication available?

He tends to be on LTLF more nowadays imploring them to contact HMRC 

Thanks although I have seen subsequently an email address for FOI in respect of HMRC. I'd argue such a large tax debt has a certain overriding public interest.

Wonder if ccing in a local MP is also an idea.

On a general note, are Derby fans the most objectionable of the regular 2nd tier clubs in the last couple of decades.

Oh we know about Millwall, but at least they're somewhat 'honest'. Derby fans seem slimy, in the image of Mel Morris who was the Trump of Derbyshire. Well my overall point idk but they really do seem grubby, slimy, amoral, thick and I could go on. Dave their forum CEO looks like a balding bellend, Boycie a high up mod looks a greasy spiv although perhaps I'm judging unfairly on appearances and one forum but not come across a more loathsome (formerly) Championship regular fanbase all told.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXfFrW046UMpQDCiyz3aK

6 hours ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Yes Mr PoopHisPantsALot  on Only Twits In Bristol is still apoplectic that he doesn’t have all the outstanding DCFC accounts to feed into his spreadsheets to keep himself busy on his long lonely nights. 

He's completely and utterly obsessed with us.

I can picture him sitting in the dark frothing at the mouth, poring over our accounts and furiously typing away.

Meanwhile, his missus is packing her suitcase and taking the kids with her.