The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Eric the half a ram said:

I just wonder if this isn't all for the best and some benefactor will come out of left field to save the day and make a great job of it!! Either that or we are ducked!!!!! ??

We are not ducked are we

FWIW, I don’t think Kirchner got this far down the line with any intention of pulling out. I genuinely believe that he was intent on buying Derby County, have Rooney as manager and probably get us into a decent position in the champ before selling us for a decent price (or atleast that was the plan). He’s probably run into the same problem Alonso and BZI fell into that it’s difficult to get money that’s not traceable into the country. Or at least it’s not without people higher up who are on your side willing to get it pushed through. Especially in the current climate.

The intention was right, in terms of options it was probably worth persuing but we are currently in a difficult position where we need local short term investment and a serious bidder in place.

Edited by TuffLuff

14 minutes ago, Hanny said:

Yeah. We may not know exactly. I have never dealt in contracts that were this complex. But have handled some high figure deals/contracts.

While void dates are certainly there to which the contract is 'dead', they normally also come with some type of date that if passed the signer is still liable for 'X'. That could be a financial amount or anything really. From my experience those 'prove-it' dates are put in to stop chancers from just signing a deal then being able to walk away freely. 

Like I said though, no clue what may or may not have been in these contracts. But I will be a wee bit surprised if some type of legal/financial retribution isn't sought...we just won't hear about it. 

I suspect it’s very simple. Breach of contract. Whether he had a get out clause doubtless we will find out.

Just now, CBRammette said:

Unforgivable how much of our precious much needed time he has wasted. Cant type anything else just too angry. EFL pushed Q to get a preferred bidder, so they did - really got our backs havent they

In this instance, I don't really see how the EFL is to blame, they were right to push us to a preferred bidder. 

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

He was never a timewaster, it just sounds like his money was just under too much smoke and mirrors. It's possible he has made money on investments that the UK frowns upon or bans, or something along those lines. It could be that he's the front for another investor/s who is involved in nefarious means? Lots of possibilities

This is an error of the EFLs Owners and Directors Test, and Quantuma

I don't think it's right to say he was a tire-kicker. He obviously has the money, there's no way he'd have got this far otherwise. What would he have gained out of this otherwise? You'd have to be incredibly bored and have more money than sense to waste all this time and money on getting the deal sorted only to muck about at the end. It doesn't add up

I agree its difficult to understand CK's motivation but he did it and he's the third one in a row to do it to us  

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

There’s more chance of me paying the wages than there was CK.

That'll be the next time to come out I bet.

Alan Nixon will be back peddling on his bmx with his baseball hat on back to front.

”oh, I know who the mystery local business man is yes, but it a seeeecret.”

*gets on phone

CK and Nixon, what a pair of Fuds.

this is good news.

thank god that utter timewaster is out the way.

we should have known from the beginning when he had no logical reason for wanting to buy the stadium. he wasted everybodies time and i am sure plenty of peoples money like the clowes 

came across as a sulking teenager.

Edited by alram