The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

The council own the land, Forest own all the buildings on that land.

I'm sure you're aware of that fact, it seems an inopportune moment to take the piss, since we currently own neither.

Any chance to have a dig seeing as every Monday I get about 10 phone calls asking me how many points we need and how many games we have left

6 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Well yes. 

For a player who was a CF and then an AM Rooney's ability to get the best out of his forward thinking players, despite his myriad good points,  is a cause for concern. 

He played a lot more at LB for the academy than he ever did at CF.

In fact, I'm not sure if he ever did play CF...

30 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He played a lot more at LB for the academy than he ever did at CF.

In fact, I'm not sure if he ever did play CF...

I meant Rooney

I think we all thought that an impetuous young player trying to balance his ability against his temperament would be the perfect fit to be mentored by Rooney but it hasn't played out like that.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

OTIB 

shocked-face-head-shake.gif

Nixon has already said that there is a lot of anger among other EFL clubs about the tax thing.

The EFL is a members club- why would other clubs permit the EFL to give them some kind of sweetheart deal. I am sure Mr. Couhig is still willing and able to pursue his claim and should be encouraged to do so. He's on Twitter so it would be easy to encourage him to do so if one so desired.

Have you read the Agreed Decision? The EFL have judgements very much on their side.

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

OTIB 

shocked-face-head-shake.gif

Nixon has already said that there is a lot of anger among other EFL clubs about the tax thing.

The EFL is a members club- why would other clubs permit the EFL to give them some kind of sweetheart deal. I am sure Mr. Couhig is still willing and able to pursue his claim and should be encouraged to do so. He's on Twitter so it would be easy to encourage him to do so if one so desired.

Have you read the Agreed Decision? The EFL have judgements very much on their side.

The Agreed Decision was the result of a negotiation, not a Judgement. I don't know what he's talking about but, clearly, neither does he. 

Avenue has dedicated her album to the Rams

21 (points deducted):

Rolling in the *#%¥

Rumour Has It (the efl hate us)

Turning (the championship) Table (upside down)

Don’t You Remember (that Morris ruined us)

Set Fire to the Gibson

He (Rooney) Won’t Go

Take It All (from the efl and never give up)

I’ll Be Waiting (until the efl are disbanded)

One and Only (Rams)

Lovesong (to The team)

Someone Like Chris Kirchner  

37 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Avenue has dedicated her album to the Rams

21 (points deducted):

Rolling in the *#%¥

Rumour Has It (the efl hate us)

Turning (the championship) Table (upside down)

Don’t You Remember (that Morris ruined us)

Set Fire to the Gibson

He (Rooney) Won’t Go

Take It All (from the efl and never give up)

I’ll Be Waiting (until the efl are disbanded)

One and Only (Rams)

Lovesong (to The team)

Someone Like Chris Kirchner  

That Avenue, she’s streets ahead isn't she? Was she the one who did Chasing Pavements, or am I confusing her with some one else. Any road.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Just say to them how does feel to lose 1-0 to lution and say bottle jobs lost there bottle. And win they ask you how many point just 9 points we shall breeze it.

I think they would, quite rightly, just laugh in our faces. Much as you may hate it, Forest are almost certainly going to reach the play offs this season (if they bottle it like they did last season, then we could mock them).

Regarding “how does it feel to lose 1:0 to Luton” they’d probably say we should know having done it recently.

2 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Might not be a popular thought but I'd rather see forest make the playoffs this season than boro.

and if they go up it’ll give us a laugh next season when they finish bottom of the Prem for the 4th time. 
They might even take our record points off us, now THAT would be funny. 

38 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Might not be a popular thought but I'd rather see forest make the playoffs this season than boro.

100%

As much as we have the rivalry, I don't hate them, it's more like sibling rivalry 

Steve Gibson though... I have real dislike for the man, and I want them to get what's coming ffp wise

8 minutes ago, LERam said:

100%

As much as we have the rivalry, I don't hate them, it's more like sibling rivalry 

Steve Gibson though... I have real dislike for the man, and I want them to get what's coming ffp wise

I agree LERam. I also happen to think that Forest are a better side than Boro anyway mate.

40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Have a read theough the Forest forum, especially their views on the Rams. You might think differently. It goes beyond banter.

I made the mistake of looking on there recently. Once was enough and I will avoid doing so again, even if it’s just for a laugh.