The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

No, but that's a serious beer flight. I had an 8 in Le Trappiste (Bruges) a few years ago but 10, even though they are only 12.5 cl a pop, is a good lunch.

Apparently it's called a taster metre. It's difficult to judge the volume from the photo, they look bigger than that, but I bow to your vastly superior knowledge! Can't work out the expression on the guy's face.

On 01/07/2022 at 11:39, 24Charlie said:

There's plans to build houses on the Chad side of Acorn Way. Locko estates want a piece of the action and want to double the rent or they'll evict DCFC and cash in on the housing boom.

Erewash Borough Council, in which the Locko Estate lies, has it's Headquarters in Long Eaton which has a Nottinghamshire postcode. The Red Dog filth are apparently prepared to listen to a plan to build affordable housing on Moor Farm.

Any news on the planning application mate?

2 hours ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Very rarely comment but couldn't resist after reading some of the moving posts by others on here. Have spent all morning greedily devouring every post since the announcement yesterday, I just can't get enough. 

It's been an absolutely torrid couple of years, but the way this darkness has galvanised everybody who cares about the club has been incredible to behold. It's brought together the city in an age where the country is divided, it's shown the pride that exists and how important it is to the identity of the people of Derby. The march before the Birmingham game is something I'll never forget and will always be proud to have been a part of. The Bielek bicycle kick made me lose my mind in delirious happiness and joy in a way that no bottom of the table, 2nd division, mid season game has a right to do. 

Extremely early days but I can't believe how lucky we seem to have gotten with David Clowes. No fuss, no drama, just got on with buying the stadium before anybody knew they were even involved. Keen to shun the limelight, a breath of fresh air after the previous owner. 

High hopes for the future. Long live Derby County Football Club. Up the Rams.

Superb Sir. Great words. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Apparently it's called a taster metre. It's difficult to judge the volume from the photo, they look bigger than that, but I bow to your vastly superior knowledge! Can't work out the expression on the guy's face.

Brauhaus Georgbraeu in Berlin does a meter of beer consisting of 12 x 25cl beers. IIRC though you only get 4 x 3 different beers. It's meant for sharing. Great pub anyroad if you're ever in Berlin.

4 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

After 2 years of being away from PP through Covid and Family issues, I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Season Ticket, I'll wait patiently until general sale, I hope they have the seat I purchased for the Bristol City game and is still available, North Stand Lower Corner...near the East Stand.

I'm coming home baby Good Morning Hello GIF by NeighborlyNotary® 

With the new stewardship of the club anyone now wishing to buy a season ticket will have to pass a fit and proper fan test.?

5 hours ago, jono said:

Isn’t next week going to just brilliant ? Arguing about signings, and contracts, chewing cud on Liams potential, who might stay, the lead up to the opening friendly, Will CKR’s aging grunt be a winner in league one. How big the crowd will be at the first home game.

Not having to think about points penalties, Gibson, bank transfers. Joyful !  If anyone mentions amortisation, Mr Morris, accountancy or MSD they should be chained up outside the city ground and pelted with pieclets 

I went down to Pride Park this morning because I wanted to appreciate just how lucky we are to have a future to look forward to. I walked round it a couple of times and enjoyed a sarnie and a coke at Greggs.  It was so quiet and peaceful and it was good to be there and to be able to relax.

Here's to those days when it's buzzing with noise and excitement again and the game is the main subject being discussed!

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

So as I was leaving the public toilets at Falmouth Harbour, wearing my Derby County shirt, I was asked “Have they been sold, then?”

It was a Rams fan from Heanor! Small world, eh? Apparently he hadn’t found out last nights news!

A bit remote, is Cornwall!

Can I suggest a visit to The Hub Box by the harbour for a beer and a burger. Well worth it ??

5 hours ago, Ramos said:

I’m just guessing cause I’m no expert but I imagine as he bought the company that own the stadium and the holding company of the club, as part of the transaction he’s brought it all under one group? I could be completely wrong. 

I suspect both will become holding companies of Clowes Development Ltd/