The Administration Thread

Boycie

once we have an owner in place, he is free to take it to court. This was only ever an issue because it muddied the waters and delayed us coming out of administration and being taken over. Instead of prattling nonsense to his own fan base he could be getting the papers in and having it tested properly – unless he knows that he hasn’t got a case at all. What an irrelevance.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why wont he just accepted that he does not have a case against us.

Because the EFL have categorised his unproven claim as a Football Debt, B4. It's the biggest stitch up by the ruling body in its entire history, which which is saying something. 

39 minutes ago, JfR said:

"There could be something coming to Wycombe"

Well, I hope he gets what's coming to him, at least

As he has not registered a claim with the administrators, and is not listed as a creditor, the best of luck to him.

I guess he wants cash to resurface his giant sold out car park.

A parasite and  a ponce thats what he is....Wycombe Wanderers !! a club that will never be anything yet continue to try and pretend they actually have a case...Must admit He'd change his tune if MA was at the helm ( not advocating it ) because I'm sure Mike Ashley would make him look what he is ...a two bob chancer...when the f*** does this all stop! ?

Cohig is probably doing what Gibson did,trying anything to delay things further. At the end of the day Derby will be a rival to Wycombe it's better for them to see Derby still in admin, or even liquidated it's one less team to worry about. One less team that if (and it's a big if) things go right could find themselves competing for promotion.

The EFL currently endorse that message, the problem is if Mel is long gone, and the Teeside dog botherer no longer interested I'd be stunned if the EFL continue to side with him for much longer. It's very bad visuals if this capsizes the takeover and we fold, they have no reason to "target" the club and the world must see that.

2 hours ago, Mihangel said:

Good to hear, I don't think we'll see too much of Clowes in the public arena.

Pedant mode - I don't believe British Midland had any 747s ?

I used to fly to Dublin with BMI on either a 737-200 (flying cattle truck) or an Ambraer 145 (Luxury).

Back at the turn of the century, you used to get a brekky too - on a 55 minute flight. On the return flight, a free miniature or two of whisky.

The down side was the £175 return flight cost, but seeing as I was on £50 an hour, I could just about manage. Then Ryanair brought in their £10 each way flights. Drinking became my hobby.