The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, sage said:

He will own the club inc ground, so why would he charge himself rent? 

Secondly, what loan? the purchase pays off the MSD loan

Finally, what does Mike Ashley's colon taste like? 

What's he buying the stadium and club with - buttons? The group involved in providing the money are doing it for free?

As long as Ashley is only "preparing", "willing to", or "have ready to spend" 50m according to the press, and the press alone, and does not actually place a bid then his fortune is less valuable to Derby than ... well... my meagre disposable. I will at least turn up with some money and hand it over to the ticket office / club shop.

All this smacks of trying get Q all starry eyed that there is a bidder there who will offer the best outcome for creditors, Q will then delay. Appleby goes, Derby goes into liquidation as MA invited 50m bid doesn't in turn materialise, making Q look ridiculous (again) With Derby on the verge of being thrown out, Ashley then gets it for a pittance, no players and -15  points but he would back himself to make Derby viable for less than than that much vaunted 50m.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What happens if debts been cleared in one go would that mean be able to sign players on fees again.

I think we’ll be limited in what we can spend on players whoever ends up taking the club over.
Morris mismanaged the finances of the club to the point that HMRC and other businesses are owed millions by Derby County, a big chunk of which they won’t get back. The EFL and the club would face massive backlash if they allowed us to spend loads on players after not repaying debts in full. The only way we could spend fees on players again without limits would be if a new owner came in and paid off every last penny that Derby owed, which isn’t going to happen.

If a takeover happens we will be allowed to sign frees, loans and some players for small fees I guess.

46 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

He'll use it a) as a marketing venture (we will need to accept Sports Direct Park; or Sports Direct @PridePark or some such name).

b) as a way of getting self publicity.  It does him well to be known as it helps people know he "has the readies".

c) He will not care about ongoing income, but future sale price.

d) When he comes to sell, the potential to charge rent will be a big part of the offer.

I believe a caveat he was willing to put in place back in January when his offer wasn't taken up, was to sign away any right to future rent.  If he wanted us enough he would have offered enough back in January.  I would suspect that any offer he made must have been pretty low or we could have moved a player or two on to make up the shortfall on his bid. 

1 hour ago, Turk Thrust said:

But doesn’t a TUPE transfer happen when an organisation is transferred from one employer to another? Does that mean that DCFC is the organisation but is transferred to a new employer. Ooh my head hurts

No - TUPE is when employees in essence transfer from one organisation to another.

In this scenario, the employees are employed by ‘The Derby County Football Club Ltd’ and will continue to do so post new owners.

Andy App's bid seems to be based in realism. MA's lack of a bid seems to be based in " 11th hour, I'll hoover up if nobody can get it over the line "

He's the master of making basket cases deals happen.

He doesn't flex his vast wealth, merely has the hard cash when other offers flounder.

MA. You've had many chances to make this deal happen, with, what is for you, small change.

You could've outbid Mr. Apple's bid a long time ago, but you chose not to.

Just stop teasing our desperate fan base.

Fluck off and stop waving your deep cheque book at us.

AA. You're our only realistic chance of salvation. 

Please get it over the line.

23 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Ashley has got £50 million ready to go and if Ashley is so keen on sorting us out why hasn't he done it yet? Why does everyone involved in this process seem intent on sitting on their arse doing naff all and driving the entire fan base mad before actually doing something?

Thats the thing id prefer ashley but is it all just rumours and sources say this n that? Ive said it before but the admin probably excepted kirchner because his was the only valid bid! Not speculation and media/social media rumours! I hope appleby and ashley have/do bid because if not were screwed ?

15 minutes ago, rammieib said:

No - TUPE is when employees in essence transfer from one organisation to another.

In this scenario, the employees are employed by ‘The Derby County Football Club Ltd’ and will continue to do so post new owners.

This is TUPE...from ACAS

https://www.acas.org.uk/tupe#:~:text=TUPE regulations protect employees’ rights when they transfer,it%2C is transferred from one employer to another