The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

That should go on your tombstone inter...with respect...didn't we all think we had one?

Do you think for one nano second MA would have dealt with that loon at Boro concerning a pay off, Give me someone who fights for what he believes in and not bale out when you've already stirred the shyte as the last owner of "this great club"

If he ends up owning the club, I'd be happy to be proven wrong

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Haha I was being a little mischievous there. I read as much as I can and try to make an informed decision

Haha same mate! Yeh same here! Guardians a good read but i like to balance it out with a bit of right wing bias ? 

Were all derby! Up the rams ??

Can’t even bear to read all the way through that Mail article. This whole thing has been a shamble, from all involved. A founding member of the football league could die because of incompetence from all parties. There needs to be an inquest into why on earth Kirchner was allowed to waste so much of our time. Both Quantuma, and the EFL, should have stopped him.

All and sundry are going after Quantuma now. I would be amazed if anyone appointed them for a one man band's insolvency, let alone a football club. 

That Mail article makes for a devastating read. If the unthinkable happens, and Derby County are liquidated - you can bet your bottom dollar the EFL goes down with it. Their paralysis and passivity at key stages of this process could well have put nails in the coffin.

That said, I hold out hope that won't happen. If the Appleby bid is true at £40m, then that covers ground and club at 25%, and Quantuma AND the EFL should be working flat out to get that complete.

While part of me applauds MA's taking of one of the administrators to the High Court, I hope this isn't a distraction. I do wonder if the Binnies may consider having a pop at them too, given they haven't been contacted since CK's withdrawal...

Edited by Animal is a Ram

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

£20.5m doesn't matter who, but someone has to pay it.

25% is about £750k, 35% is an extra £300k

It's a figure worth up to £8.4m. Some may have already been paid off  and a significant amount is if we earn promotion to the PL with Bielik in the next couple of years

No. They rank above unsecured creditors, but below MSD (stadium and seperate £3.5m loan), the administrators and football creditors 

No. To exit administration, we will need approval from the EFL. To get approval, we need to know which stadium we'll be using. To know which stadium we'll be using, someone needs to pay the full £20.5m to MSD.

MSD loan is about 25 as they put in more to keep us going

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

£20.5m doesn't matter who, but someone has to pay it.

25% is about £750k, 35% is an extra £300k

It's a figure worth up to £8.4m. Some may have already been paid off  and a significant amount is if we earn promotion to the PL with Bielik in the next couple of years

No. They rank above unsecured creditors, but below MSD (stadium and seperate £3.5m loan), the administrators and football creditors 

No. To exit administration, we will need approval from the EFL. To get approval, we need to know which stadium we'll be using. To know which stadium we'll be using, someone needs to pay the full £20.5m to MSD.

Many thanks ? The only query I have is the MSD debt. So the debt is on the club but secured with collateral on the stadium. ? if the club is dissolved and reformed paying creditors 25% then MSD get their 25% but surely then, they claim on the security they have, I.e the stadium and Mel 

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Team Ashley have been busy.

If Quantuma did something wrong in January to Ashley, then, that is on them and very bad - but they also handed Ashely a card to play and he's playing it. It could be frivolous, it could have "some" weight - I guess we'll see in the coming days.

Strikes me as manouvers to force a position where he can bid what he wants without competing with the other bidders.

Oh well, on the hand it's reassuring Ashley does want to buy us. On the other, it's not going to be a pretty deal for anyone involved.

I can’t quite believe that, as a fan, you can believe anyones narrative on getting this sorted. A slither of info, no matter the source, will make fans fall hook, line and sinker time and again. 

We are desperate for some proper investigative journalism, but it does seem like most reputable journalists keep an arms length away from the story. When things get desperate we might get a tweet, but no one is really looking in to what’s happening. 

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

But but but… Quantuma aren’t dodgy at all, so @Coconut's Beard tells us.

This whole process has been a disgrace. I don’t like Mike Ashley, but good on him for going after Quantuma. Whoever regulates administrators needs to remove their license ASAP, maybe even replace them with another group before here before they do any more damage. Appear to be serving their own interests, over those of the clubs future. God knows what his football club did to deserve both the scumbag Mel Morris and then these crooks. 

At least there is some good news in there at the value of Appleby’s bid. That seems to be enough to pay the creditors the required amount to avoid a points deduction, and get the stadium back. Arguably a better deal from our perspective than Kirchner offered. Saving money on stadium rent will be a big plus for the club long into the future. Ashley needs to stop being so tight, and at least match that offer if he wants the club. I’d give him a deadline of tomorrow to do so, we cannot f*** around any longer.

Sorry but for a supposedly intelligent kid with a good career ahead of him you aren't half susceptible to fall for any old crap that backs up your opinion. 

Read the posts from sensible posters since this story came out, they can see straight through it. 

Going after me on the basis of something Mike f****** Ashley alleges, which hasn't even be proven, really? 

As I said all along, IF Quantuma have done anything it'll come out in the wash and they'll pay the consequences- this however is not 'the wash' it's another piece of grandstanding for idiots to fall for without question, alleged against an easy target for the personal gain of someone we all already know to be an unscrupulous b******. 

Get a grip. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

If Ashley was expecting to be named preferred bidder in January but wasn’t, does that not fit with the whole debacle where Quantuma presented the EFL with a plan and they vetoed it because of the ‘Boro issue?  And Jagielka left the day after etc.

If that’s the case, then I don’t really see what claim Ashley has - if the EFL vetoed Quantuma’s plan, there wasn’t going to be a preferred bidder until they sorted everything out the the EFL.

So, if we accept some of the known and oft-quoted figures, it would appear as many as 8 (reported) interested parties are haggling over just a couple £million, possibly as little as £3-5m.

Crypto boy could have got the deal over the line if his smoke and mirrors £21.4m had been accepted by any real clearing authority, plus  35% over 3 years, so probably £26m - but without the stadium. With stadium - £48m

Appleby's consortium offers slightly north of £40m but wants the stadium. 

Big Mike starts his usual low-balling offer at £28m, hoping he'll be the last one at the table.

Given that the stadium is oft quoted as costing a potential buyer anything between £20.5-22m...

So if the known valuation of the offers are £40m and £48m, surely a middle figure of £44m should nail it?

And 8 parties are pissing about arguing plus  or minus that £44m figure. i.e £4m

Two very wealthy reported interested individuals and other reported consortiums.

Fighting over £4m each way. Or if you don't want the stadium, £20m will do it.

I suppose that's how rich men get rich, haggling over a mere 10%....