The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Dorsett is clearly team Ashley so not sure it’s quite the doomsday scenario he’s making. But Kirchner is awol, Q won’t deal with MA, AA has never been a front runner so does that leave Morgan to stroll through? If Morgan isn’t interested it could get sticky.

Nixon says there are three in the running apart from CK. Nixon was Team CK (probably wavering now) , but as  you say Dorsett is Team MA, and not reliable IMO.  

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Sounds like CK's problem now. He's done, he had his chance and he daffy ducked it.

On to someone who can hopefully pull us out of the mire instead of Chris 'I'm a rich dude with a cool company and loads of famous mates that play golf and I've got a plane but it's all in in my head and I can't actually afford to pay any of my staff' Kirchner.

I don't understand his psychology. He seems to enjoy the limelight. But if it all collapses that will be twice he's been "all set" to buy a football club, only for the deal to collapse when it was time to pay the bill. That's got to absolutely terrible for his personal brand, and therefore potentially for his business? There's not much value in self-publicity if you become known as the guy who never comes through.

9 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Dorsett is clearly team Ashley so not sure it’s quite the doomsday scenario he’s making. But Kirchner is awol, Q won’t deal with MA, AA has never been a front runner so does that leave Morgan to stroll through? If Morgan isn’t interested it could get sticky.

Pretty much my read on the situation.

I'm concerned, but not quite at the 'liquidiation is a certainty' level of doom quite yet.

4 hours ago, wombatram said:

- Kirchner's main backer pulled out a week ago, hence why the delays. It won’t happen.
- Once he admits defeat, Rooney will resign.
- Rooney paid the wages last month.
- Other parties interested, but regardless, we will have -15pts next season.

Admins don’t want to talk to Ashley as they know he will screw them on their fees…  

We won’t get liquidated, but it’s going to be a few years of rebuilding. We need to be patient. Least we will still have a club. 

I heard this emphatically denied on Radio Derby. As for the rest... I really don't know.

46 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I personally have the opinion that with all the remedial work that’s been carried out recently, we can see plans are afoot for the up coming new season. Why else would anyone spend the money around the ground and on a new playing surface if we were DOOOOOOMED!
Also the question remains… who has paid for these works?? Can bet your bottom dollar MM hasn’t put his hand in his pocket. 

Hate to be negative but I assume they have to carry on "business as usual" until they are told otherwise... I've been in similar positions at work where we've planned things for the future 99% sure that future doesn't exist 

So I wouldn't read into that much

That being said, I just can't see us liquidating whilst we have people wanting the club, whatever the time constraints