The Administration Thread

Boycie

26 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Been told that kirchners bid is ‘75%’ off  and he ‘fully expects’ Mike Ashley to swoop in. Appleby in the running too but funds are the issue there. Ashley’s rumoured bid of 28 mill will not include stadium either so no -15 

Love how you quietly post this stuff!

23 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

But that isn’t what Quantuma’s statement said is it Mr EFL? It’s so hard to work out what the truth is with none of the facts and all the various speculation and slightly contradictory statements throughout the process.

Also the language in the EFL statement seems inappropriately emotive and almost inflammatory to me

My immediate thought was that it’s been hastily written because they were caught on the hop. 

1 minute ago, enachops said:

If he bids the same it is, surely? 

Devil in the details though you'd suspect - if Ashley says I'll take the same agreement that was made with Kirchner and my money is hear then, yes, it's who gets the dosh on Quantuma's desk first.

If Ashley wants to change anything about the contracts, then that's a whole round of everyone agreeing everything again (even if the total money is the same but he want's different contract clauses etc).

1 minute ago, SaffyRam said:

My immediate thought was that it’s been hastily written because they were caught on the hop. 

Yeah could be, I feel the EFL have been clowns throughout this along with many other stakeholders. Their statement should be impartial, something along the lines of “following the statement released by Quantuma we await final/further clarity around Mr Kirchner’s bid and will continue to support in conversation with other prospective parties”. Not hard is it EFL?!

I am half expecting a CK statement of some sort tonight too, he might as well say something now right?

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Devil in the details though you'd suspect - if Ashley says I'll take the same agreement that was made with Kirchner and my money is hear then, yes, it's who gets the dosh on Quantuma's desk first.

If Ashley wants to change anything about the contracts, then that's a whole round of everyone agreeing everything again (even if the total money is the same but he want's different contract clauses etc).

Yeah, absolutely. I dare say Ashley will try to get summat on the cheap if he can. No doubt it won’t be as simple as I made out and will take forever again.

On a positive, at least we maybe coming towards the conclusion. No bank holidays upcoming either. The golden share must be at stake soon? 

I’m not sure I trust CK. If he’s having difficulty now, how is he going to fund us long term? 

47 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why has he? He dealt in cryptocurrency. He lives in the States where the 'finance police' are toughest (according to some on here). He deals in blockchain. Why on earth wouldn't he - and his advisors particularly - expect this?

This is what sets 'alarm bells' ringing, is all.

If you are clever enough to sit at a computer and make money out of Bitcoin , why would you want to buy a football club that is bound to lose money? The Americans have been watching European football for years. They found out the cheats at UEFA and FIFA. That’s probably why they are so suspicious of CK. That doesn’t help DCFC. We are desperate for something.

When is anyone in football actually going to step up and say - what the hell is this mess and how has Derby County been allowed to be messed around with by so many cowboys for so long?? Honestly, from MM to all the failed takeovers, to Q, how has so many inept people got involved in this club in a short space of time? It really beggars belief. 

6 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

The EFL statement wreaks of spite and vindictiveness and a hint of they aren’t disappointed at all. 

I’ll be honest I think they’ve been pretty good the last 2 months mate. They have been lenient and extended deadlines. They could easily remove us from the football league. They’ve rushed through the odt for kirchner. I’ll give them credit for the way they’ve handled it lately. Don’t forget they have 71 other clubs to worry about and fixtures come out soon. The admins have been an absolute shamble and won’t get a Gig again even Dorset from sky has called them donkeys about an hour ago 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yes but you can't just cut the contract up and not expect repercussions, unless a condition of the contract has not been met.

I was simply referring to the formation and consummation of the contact, without the delivery of consideration all the elements required to make a contact have not been met. I have listed out the basic legal elements of a contract in an earlier post, a contract is not a contract until all these are met

This is worth a read.

https://ironcladapp.com/journal/contracts/elements-of-a-contract/

Edited by Elwood P Dowd