The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You assume Q will contact him?

They get their money from liquidation anyway.

Do you really need it explaining again that it isn't their job to contact him, it's his job to put in an offer via official channels if he wants the club. You can't buy a club through the media. 

If Ashley doesn't want to do that because he doesn't want to pay the administrators what they're due, then again that's on him.

If he was our last chance saloon and he pulled out for that reason, and we end up liquidated would you defend his decision and blame Quantuma?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

3 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Do you really need it explaining again that it isn't their job to contact him, it's his job to put in an offer via official channels if he wants the club. You can't buy a club through the media. 

If Ashley doesn't want to do that because he doesn't want to pay the administrators what they're due, then again that's on him.

Perhaps you better read your own post that I was replying to - somebody ought! ?

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If you read what he said about his investment in crypto currency it was that he made a lot of money by investing early and then cashing in 90% of his holdings. The money he says he has transferred is coming in currency not bitcoins. The fact that Q have not yet removed his PB status could well be because their checks reveal that it has been held up by money laundering checks as has been indicated. The vast majority of such checks pass scrutiny as being legitimate. Very few fall into the threshold of criminality.

I have been following this for the past two days from my sunbed in Kos, checking in just three times a day instead of every ten minutes from home. I am very grateful for that. From afar I still maintain hope that very soon Chris Kirchner will become the owner of Derby County and if so Ed Dawes is banned for life from Pride Park. 

if not we are definitely in the s*** for next season.

These are my considered thoughts as I round off a long hot day with several coffees and Metaxas. If I am talking balls then I apologise.

COYR Kalinichta and Jamas 

Good for you, weathers been shocking in North Wales today so I've been induce doing some of my voluntary tech work instead of landscaping outside. As such I've been online basically all day. Tomorrow will, literally, be a breath of fresh air as I'm outdoors making some gates and checking in occasionally.... Enjoy your holiday 

18 minutes ago, Andicis said:

They are turned down because their offer to the creditors is lower. That's it. They are legally obligated to get the best deal for creditors. They are doing this. 

@RoyMac5if they dont get the best deal for creditors and they have ignored a better offer, I believe unlikely creditors would approve the exit from admin as assume someone would make sure they know about it. Please correct me if wrong any insolvency experts!

Just now, CBRammette said:

@RoyMac5if they dont get the best deal for creditors and they have ignored a better offer, I believe unlikely creditors would approve the exit from admin as assume someone would make sure they know about it. Please correct me if wrong any insolvency experts!

Yes I know that. How would anyone know? Why is Appleby still interested?

If you believe that Q have been doing a good job that is your perogative.

Edited by RoyMac5

Just now, CBRammette said:

He is so full of poo - he said we would know today either way! Idiot!

But he has contact with Stretford (supposedly) so why wouldn't he know more than us.

His recent tweets have been so pro-CK you'd think he was his daddy! ?

13 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If you read what he said about his investment in crypto currency it was that he made a lot of money by investing early and then cashing in 90% of his holdings. The money he says he has transferred is coming in currency not bitcoins. The fact that Q have not yet removed his PB status could well be because their checks reveal that it has been held up by money laundering checks as has been indicated. The vast majority of such checks pass scrutiny as being legitimate. Very few fall into the threshold of criminality.

I have been following this for the past two days from my sunbed in Kos, checking in just three times a day instead of every ten minutes from home. I am very grateful for that. From afar I still maintain hope that very soon Chris Kirchner will become the owner of Derby County and if so Ed Dawes is banned for life from Pride Park. 

if not we are definitely in the s*** for next season.

These are my considered thoughts as I round off a long hot day with several coffees and Metaxas. If I am talking balls then I apologise.

COYR Kalinichta and Jamas 

Kalimari

2 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Contracts may have been exchanged /signed but the contract is not consummated (complete) until the seller has the agreed consideration (usually money) from the buyer.

Yes but you can't just cut the contract up and not expect repercussions, unless a condition of the contract has not been met.

Nixon is on the money with this. Admins giving CK as much time as they can because he is the best bid for the creditors and because he’s legitimate contrary to what some are saying. This is not another Erik Alonso/Bin Zayed scenario but clock is ticking.

If CK can’t get it done they will move to Appleby backed by Clowes, they can move pretty quickly.

Ashley doesn’t have a seat at the table and he’s complained to the EFL about it today. Presumably because his bid is the least acceptable to the creditors.

Either way this will be resolved quick as it has to.

Hope people still not giving CK grief, he’s clearly underestimated the money laundering checks his money would need to go through, he seems powerless to do anything and it will take as long as it takes.

7 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Good for you, weathers been shocking in North Wales today so I've been induce doing some of my voluntary tech work instead of landscaping outside. As such I've been online basically all day. Tomorrow will, literally, be a breath of fresh air as I'm outdoors making some gates and checking in occasionally.... Enjoy your holiday 

Thanks for the update. Our daughter, son-in-law and two grand children are with us. They live just outside Mold and they are absolutely delighted by your weather report from home ???

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

...Hope people still not giving CK grief, he’s clearly underestimated the money laundering checks his money would need to go through, he seems powerless to do anything and it will take as long as it takes.

Why has he? He dealt in cryptocurrency. He lives in the States where the 'finance police' are toughest (according to some on here). He deals in blockchain. Why on earth wouldn't he - and his advisors particularly - expect this?

This is what sets 'alarm bells' ringing, is all.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Perhaps you better read your own post that I was replying to - somebody ought! ?

Is this some kind of trap? Other than claptrap I mean. 

What's your point? 

My first post is really just me saying what I would hope and believe would happen if we come to that point.

I was giving Mike Ashley the benefit of the doubt. 

My second post is a 'but what if...' scenario where I'm not doing that. One which surely wouldn't come to pass if the man had any honour at all. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes I know that. How would anyone know? Why is Appleby still interested?

If you believe that Q have been doing a good job that is your perogative.

Yes it is but dont believe I said that anywhere about Q. You keep saying how would anyone know - people always know if someone wants them to know or they need to know. Also HMRC is involved. 

I have no idea if Appleby is still interested but posters say he is. None of us know anything about anything Roy which is the very desperately sad situation we are in.

All we do know is the last 2 years has been about egotistical power crazy men waving their you-know-whats around not caring about this club, its staff or fans. Sick of the lot of them and I am going off here quick before the abuse from the majority of forum posters is unleashed on me!!!