The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Like they have any more divine right get a bloody statement out to the thousands of fans waiting or get some bollox and get on radio derby 

It might just be me but I don't think this sounds like the deal is in good health. Going to the MP's i.e., an important stakeholder for future lobbying rather than simply releasing a statement makes it feel like Ed may be closer to the truth than people think. Of course this is all speculation though. 

Here's how it goes today,

EFL have their meeting endorsing the final takeover

CK finishes his round of golf at St Albans, has a couple of drinks with Ian Poulter & then gets in the Billy Davies helicopter to be flown to the press conference in the newly painted press room at PPS

Edited by SamUltraRam

2 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Here how it goes today,

EFL have their meeting endorsing the final takeover

CK finishes his round of golf at St Albans, has a couple of drinks with Ian Poulter & then gets in the Billy Davies helicopter to be flown to the press conference in the newly painted press room at PPS

Or, as we say in the industry, 'Poults'

Not saying he has the cash but from personal experience when i bought a house using a big chunk of cash from my savings along with a loan from my employer who was transferring the cash to my solicitor it took almost 6 weeks to resolve with all the money laundering checks.

Barclays were a nightmare so i assume a deal like this is so complex and hard to conclude.

Sky news are just reporting live from the golf event in St Albans- it’s a really big deal in the golfing world

Appreciate this is unlikely to add much value to this thread but hey ho

FWIW, I think CK will be the owner & the bus from this trip to hell will be departing soon 

Edited by Nishfan

I'm probably in the minority here but I appreciate Ed Dawes' efforts today. Seems like most journalists had just accepted that it would be done soon despite it dragging on and CK's and Quantuma's expected completion dates being missed. He might very well be wrong with the information he got this morning (hopefully), but it's got national media attention again and has seemed to give everyone a little nudge to reach a conclusion. 

15 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I've read that 3 times and I'm still not sure if you're annoyed with Q, the MPs or the Beeb......

Annoyed with q from the way this has been handled. A statement could be put out already. We have as much right to no what’s going on with our club as politicians. When the efl and quantuma were argueing all the sports minister said was we aren’t going to do anything and sort it out themselves. They can’t make the money appear any quicker so let us all know instead 

Edited by Barney1991

5 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

Sky news are just reporting live from the golf event in St Albans- it’s a really big deal in the golfing world

Appreciate this is unlikely to add much value to this thread but hey ho

FWIW, I think CK will be the owner & the bus to this trip to hell will be departing soon 

They’re more interested in Liverpool turning down a bid that a founding member club going bump. Staggers beyond belief