The Administration Thread

Boycie

29 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

what does 'finalizing the waterfall' mean?

Arranging how much the creditors get paid and when they will be due to get it.

I suspect the admins might have had to prep two versions, one assuming we stay up and another assuming we go down. Now we know which one it is they just need to get it boxed off and submitted.

45 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’m starting to feel slightly more confident about this. With all the false dawns at Derby I feel like I’ve been jilted at the alter about 20 times and this time im finally at the airport waiting for the flight for our honeymoon - but it’s still like I met my wife online and we married virtually and plan to meet in Barbados - will she be there?! Should we have gone to the Maldives instead?! So many many questions. 

In all seriousness, I’m intrigued when we are likely to hear more from Garry Cook.  

You may be better off with Thomas Cook with all this talk of a honeymoon. ?

43 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Arranging how much the creditors get paid and when they will be due to get it.

I suspect the admins might have had to prep two versions, one assuming we stay up and another assuming we go down. Now we know which one it is they just need to get it boxed off and submitted.

It's probably a moving target too.  As admin carries on, extra borrowing is taken out, costs accrued etc the amounts required to hit various thresholds are are going to be changing too.

21 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Football debts to be paid 100% ? Cocu, Kamil and Beilik debts ? £10 mill ?

They have to be. But not necessarily all upfront. Some of the Bielik payments won't even be due yet, so they won't have to be paid until they come due, for example.

21 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Football debts to be paid 100% ? Cocu, Kamil and Beilik debts ? £10 mill ?

Not sure if it includes Cocu. Football debts are those owed to a “football body” such as Arsenal (for bielik) and Lech Poznan (for Kamil) - although I’m not sure if foreign clubs fall in the definition (but uefa/fifa would probably be involved if they weren’t paid). I would guess Cocu is a private individual who is contractually owed money, rather than a football debt.