The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-kirchner-derby-simon-jordan-6907537

Is Simon Jordan right, is kirchner worth 7 billion?

In any case, glad if derby finally gets saved.

I think $7bn was a ceiling valuation based on some rather ambiguous investments into Kirchner's company. I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone that it's extremely likely to be MILES off the mark.  

2 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Simon Stone writing on BBC Sport website has some interesting info I haven't seen elsewhere...

"The crux of the issue now, as I understand it, is the 15-point deduction for not paying outstanding non-football creditors 25% of what they are owed.

In theory, this deduction should be applied next season.

However, I know the EFL were open to the idea of taking the points off this season if it was at a point when Derby's future was still to be determined.

Evidently, it still is. Realistically, it wouldn't take anything like the full 15 points to relegate Derby to League One from where they are now."

He goes on to say that the EFL board will meet on Thursday to decide the matter.

If Reading win tonight then taking the points off this season is better for the long term future of the club in my opinion, next season will be tough enough anyway.

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

So all is forgiven then, Does he still hold those thoughts when he posted them?, Were they quotes from songs and films?, It maters not a jot to me if CK, MA or AA become the new owners, What would concern me would be the very negative comments from the media who have the sole purpose to make hay while social media shines, There's plenty of historical posts from those in the spotlight that have come back to haunt them.

What was initially good news for some is now turning inwards, No doubt there's more digging to come

It's still good news,if some choose to start wringing their hands,that's up to them.

9 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Erm we could do without that.

I mean, we have king milf hunter as our manager as well,so its just another thing now I spose is quantumas view on it

Edited by bimmerman
Quantumas/satsuma..same thing

5 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It always surprises me the stuff people are willing to write on social media.

I mean it’s public, it’s there for anyone to see and unless you delete it early enough it’s there for all to see for a long, long time.

Crazy!

Same holds true on here! Although a bit harder to find the real person behind the avatar !

I’m deleting my earlier posts just in case. Nothing too toxic but you never know

8 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It always surprises me the stuff people are willing to write on social media.

I mean it’s public, it’s there for anyone to see and unless you delete it early enough it’s there for all to see for a long, long time.

Crazy!

Agree,why would anyone want everyone to know all their business. Amazes me.

21 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

The level of political correctness was not at its current level then, and virtual signalling was not as prevalent. 

Not then, but more recently. It didn't take him long to 'rinse' his account after the tweets were found.

Edited by RoyMac5