The Administration Thread

Boycie

We will see, but I’m genuinely intrigued as I don’t have BAWT as BS promoters. I guess they’ve had some genuine information and now trying to clarify with the powers that be.

Although, I could also be inclined to believe that someone HOPING to be the preferred bidder has jumped the gun. I painfully find that scenario extremely likely, especially if it’s someone like Kirchner who (to my knowledge) has engaged with BAWT before. 

Completely unnecessary for them to put the tweet out.

If they have heard something do some digging in the background.

Putting tweets out like that with everything we've been through and the countless times we've heard a PB will be announced shortly, imminently, within a week etc is just ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Putting tweets out like that with everything we've been through and the countless times we've heard a PB will be announced shortly, imminently, within a week etc is just ridiculous.

Spot on mate 

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

100% this. Surely they should know better than anyone how the fan base have been on an emotional rollercoaster and have had so many false dawns. 

For me it is irresponsible on their part.