The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I might be wrong but I wouldn't stay up for any news. They'd do it in the morning and face the press all day rather than announce 10pm tonight.

Get your heads down, long day tomorrow

On the contrary… 10:30-11:30pm is well known to be announcement time in the past. 

Edited by Kingpin

12 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

On the contrary… 10:30-11:30pm is well known to be announcement time in the past. 

Good news wouldn't usually come this late. Late news announcements are usually put out to avoid fallout and hope that other headlines will takeover the morning after. 

Well do we wakeup tomorrow morning to the news that there is no longer a football league club in the city of Derby?

Are we going out of existence without a whimper, due to the silence of what appears to be an incompetent administration team?

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

No.

Sorry for my dark mood, I could put it down to the whisky consumed. But it's probably down to being frustrated by this whole saga.

So thanks to you and others for remaining positive and giving me a glimmer of hope that my pessimism will be proved to be unfounded.

8 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Sorry for my dark mood, I could put it down to the whisky consumed. But it's probably down to being frustrated by this whole saga.

So thanks to you and others for remaining positive and giving me a glimmer of hope that my pessimism will be proved to be unfounded.

Or maybe we are take over compelted

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

No need to apologise, we've all felt that way at times, I'm sure, throughout this drama.  

As I understand it, we've got proof of funding for at least March, and possibly beyond that, so there's no chance of tomorrow being our last day of existence.

What happens next is anyone's guess, and I'm not totally optimistic given the circumstances, but tomorrow we will still exist, other events not withstanding.

40 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Well do we wakeup tomorrow morning to the news that there is no longer a football league club in the city of Derby?

Are we going out of existence without a whimper, due to the silence of what appears to be an incompetent administration team?

Worst things are happening in the Ukraine.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Looking at my watch am assuming now that the EFL knew something which everyone else didn't know which was Quantuma had no intentions of providing them with means of funding for the rest of the season by today's deadline. 

Or they have sent them in and efl not brother looking at them.

What does pith me off, though, is the bare neglect from Q of everyone else - not even issuing a short 'holding' statement, just to allay stress and ambiguity. 

If only to submit a sentence, such as: "Whilst we're aware of concerns about processes as we arrive at the end of February, all matters are in hand regarding the club's future with new owners. We're liaising with all parties including the EFL and will make further statements as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience". 

Choose your own wording. Get out of jail free. Collect £200 and proceed to Ashley Avenue. Buy a property!

(Well; it's all bl00dy monopoly money to us fans, anyway!)

I'm thinking of the simple benefit of a Feb 28th statement, giving any acknowledgement about the future, to Rooney, his players and staff - trying to claw back the penalty points, month after month - the sight  of a bit of reassurance on their mental preparation for Tuesday night

Shame that Q elected not to do that, prior to a long away trip to their crucial game, for that 1% extra hope and belief to be instilled in player's minds that things are advancing, that they are fighting for something other than pride. It matters.

F F S.... TELL US!

Agree with those who say the PB (Ashley,  probably) is trying to squeeze every last drop out of Mel. Ashley may have confused Q by saying: “I bid £40m for the club debt free on condition MM throws the stadium in.”   With 202 not in admin that leaves Q begging MM to support the deal

Right now I’d think Q’s latest regret is that they didn’t advise MSD to put 202 into administration in September 

So midnight has come and gone and we've missed another deadline.  I thought this may be due to a Dutch action thst Q have created to try and squeeze every last penny out.

So who is left in the running?  Ashley and the Binnies, possibly Appleby too.  So how long does it take to review the headline figures of 2 to 3 quotes?

Is the £5m non refundable deposit the issue or are offers simply not enough for the creditors to accept.  That said what real assets have the club got to sell?  Nowhere near enough to clear the debts, so a sale is more likely than liquidation.

I think as Ive said last week Mon or Tues the PB would be announced, Mon has passed so todays the day.... 

Edited by RAM1966