The Administration Thread

Boycie

24 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Do we think we will ever know what the deal agreed is.

No and who really cares? It has no bearing on the future of DCFC other than ensuring that there will be a future.

COYR

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Boro fans on twitter taking the Gibson sorted it/he is the saviour stance. Not worth engaging as if matters progress quickly now proves he was the pile of manure on the carriageway stopping us moving forwards which efl, mfc, etc have always denied. Come on Admins 

I'm not sure Gibson realising he was likely going to be the fatal factor and that it might somewhat dampen his standing in the game if he killed DCFC is really all that laudable of him.

Massive relief that Morris and Gibson have agreed to move their "mutual admiration" out of DCFC's way but still little love for either of them.

All that really matters is getting DCFC back into a solvent, responsible ownership and being able to continue following the Rams. If Gibson hits Mel's pockets away from the club I won't shed a tear. It's been stressful for all of us.

Accord - An agreement that settles a dispute, generally requiring an obligee to accept a compromise or satisfaction from the obligor with something less than what was originally demanded. Also often used synonymously with treaty.

Suspect that word was chosen deliberately. I assume here Mel was obligor. 

Either way, this seems to be great news and on a Friday too

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing