The Administration Thread

Boycie

47 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh come on!  You know the old wives tales!

It's between 6 footer bald Mel, with his size 11 cowboy boots, and 5'4" Curly Sue, and her size 5 kitten heels.

Who the hell do you think wins!   

I know, I know, I’m almost 6ft myself but I followed my dads advice and chose to marry a lady with small hands!!!

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

image.png.d246e0442e0d771b2cec10528ae50a1a.png

She must have had a different statement to the one issued last night.

The EFL statement said the administrators should defend the claims as if they were a football debt.

It also said the administrators were free to appeal to the high court.

Mel wants to put his beak in to protect his asset in Pride Park. Would like to see him formally protect the club against the claim and fund the legal action. 

We need to remember that Mel has driven the club to near extinction and shouldnt be allowed near the club again.... but I do find myself agreeing with a lot of his statement. 

4 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Mel wants to put his beak in to protect his asset in Pride Park. Would like to see him formally protect the club against the claim and fund the legal action. 

We need to remember that Mel has driven the club to near extinction and shouldnt be allowed near the club again.... but I do find myself agreeing with a lot of his statement. 

What he is doing is the better option.

If accepted, instantly removes any obstacles to the takeover and means we will not have to wait for any hearings and subsequent appeals.

27 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure you have really answered the question. 

What have you seen or what has been said to indicate that Morris is very close to the administrators?

Which of Morris's wishes are the administrators pandering to?

These are genuine questions as I've seen nothing to back it up but have seen a few people suggesting it.

If you honestly believe that it is Morris and the administrators holding things up I'm not sure that you can be following the case too closely.

I just feel Morris is being involved too much .probably me reading too much into things but Morris is so untrustworthy.He has made a statement tonight but he could have done so months ago. With Morris it always seems to be someone else’s fault. 

Edited by Turnstile

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

If Mels going to take EFL/GIbbon  to court lets contest the -9 point deduction while we are at it then as it seems that was unfairly given out reading Mels statement 

EFL not fit for purpose!

I think that ship has sailed sadly. but the EFL actions this January are unforgivable losing so many of our players because of them giving in to Gibson and co.