The Administration Thread

Boycie

I haven't followed this thread as much over the last few days as I've got a few of my own things to deal with, but I just wondered what the fkin fk is going on with all these fkin fkers who are seemingly fkin over all of us fkers?

Edited by ariotofmyown
Ps thanks for the Daily Updates thread, love you all xx

10 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Only reported what the Council leader said...interesting that Morris will be in attendance at the meeting...I assume they will have to smuggle him in, incognito! 

Mel in Admin.jpg

Seems odd.  Unless he's trying to get them to buy the stadium at a better rate than the zero pounds he's probably been offered.  Surprisingly, no one seems to fancy giving him a 20 million quid golden handshake on top of clearing his poo load of debt, for a club that might lose 40% of it's income in a few months. Better to let the council buy it at that price and rent it back. 

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems odd.  Unless he's trying to get them to buy the stadium at a better rate than the zero pounds he's probably been offered.  Surprisingly, no one seems to fancy giving him a 20 million quid golden handshake on top of clearing his poo load of debt, for a club that might lose 40% of it's income in a few months. Better to let the council buy it at that price and rent it back. 

Can you imagine if the council got their hands on it? They’ve ruined so many wonderful Derby buildings by failing to maintain them over the years….

In twenty years time they’d be telling us it wasn’t financially viable to fix the holes in the roof and that they wanted to convert it to an ice rink…..

20 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Can you imagine if the council got their hands on it? They’ve ruined so many wonderful Derby buildings by failing to maintain them over the years….

In twenty years time they’d be telling us it wasn’t financially viable to fix the holes in the roof and that they wanted to convert it to an ice rink…..

In the late 60s early 70s the Council started to Re Develop Derby City Centre, The Germans in WW2 couldn't have done a better job when flying over in their Fockers.

Olde Derby was bulldozed down and we were left with what's best desribed as...WTF have you lot done, Derby could have been a little like a York or Chester, Not as good but on a similar vain, The history we had was put on the back burner in the name of progress.

5 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

I have a horrible feeling this statement is going to be more of the same, 8/9 pages of very little actual substance & us being nowhere nearer a buyer being announced 

"We're pleased to annouce.....we've negotiated a 1 month extension to the club's expulsion from the league to give us more time to talk with people for a while longer."  most likely!