The Administration Thread

Boycie

21 minutes ago, cosmic said:
Sorry, RamsTrust, didn't realise this was all about you.

Sorry cosmic I didn't realise this was all about anti-Ramstrust?

Perhaps they need support too, you know to be able to continue to bring pressure to bare when fans see their relevance?

Edited by RoyMac5

Come on you lot the story is the top one on the daily mail's online sports section (yes above PL) and the best rated comment is a MFC supporting one. Just needs few hundred likes on the proDerby ones. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10424221/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Middlesbrough-Wycombes-lawsuits-Derby-based-fantasy-seasons.html

image.gif.57666cf62a7bfc995160abadf62cb4bf.gif

40 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

"Derby narrowly avoids regulation by drawing 3–3 to Sheffield Wednesday. Wycombe Wanderers get regulated"

We regulate any stealing of his property. And we damn good too, but you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean to earn your keep. Regulators, mount up.

10 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

You make it and I'll buy it. Does it have Gibson a **** on the back of the collar? Asking for a friend.

If only I knew how to make them not just on photoshop I'd be a millionaire....then buy a football team

1 hour ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

So. Is anything going to happen today?

I feel like I need to dig a hole in the garden and bury my phone in it to stop me scrolling so I can actually get some work done.

Need some kind of help line to support me in this DCFCFans addiction. Any ideas?

Oh me and you both!

I even set myself targets to get so much done and then I can have 5mins on the forum. It’s pathetic but all consuming.

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Everyone is busy rejoicing about the Daily Mail article but missing the most important news of the day (so far).

The tweet/article that last night gave me so much hope has today been blown out of the water.

It's a great article in the Mail (but the Author also suggests Rooney should go to Everton) but see Simon Hare's tweet/article.

This is getting well beyond scary now.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Everyone is busy rejoicing about the Daily Mail article but missing the most important news of the day (so far).

The tweet/article that last night gave me so much hope has today been blown out of the water.

It's a great article in the Mail (but the Author also suggests Rooney should go to Everton) but see Simon Hare's tweet/article.

This is getting well beyond scary now.

I don’t think many people truly believed Alan Nixon’s story tbh. It doesn’t suprise me he’s not actually involved. 

1 hour ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

So. Is anything going to happen today?

I feel like I need to dig a hole in the garden and bury my phone in it to stop me scrolling so I can actually get some work done.

Need some kind of help line to support me in this DCFCFans addiction. Any ideas?

Toolstation/Customer Cervice

0330 333 3303

download.png