The Administration Thread

Boycie

55 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I’ve never known anything in my life where over a course of a week I’ve gone through the emotions of high literally every hour.

From last Friday morning until now (and I imagine another week or so until I know we are safe for the season) it’ll continue and it’s horrible.

Every hour there is a positive story and a negative story. I think we’re safe, I think we’re not. Like many others, I tend to scroll through this thread looking more for embedded articles as they tend to tell me more or get those hopes up or down.

I hate this.

I know. The bad news also seems to coincide with my dad having tragic dementia times. I have never been so stressed generally and obsessed with my phone. Felt for B4 last night and knew how he felt so have tried to minimise time looking at this today then when plodding through the volume saw all the desperate stuff and it seemed so very very bad. Then saw about the £7m and felt my eyes welling up. Dont know what to think at this point. Draining. 

17 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So the EFL said in a statement they haven't got involved, but the EFL have also asked Derby to pay Boro and Wycombe's nonsense claims off with the same money that they are demanding we find to finish the season.

Are they ducking thick?

Screenshot_20220120-220200_Chrome.jpg

They've got used to doing whatever the duck they want without major scrutiny, with 95% of people turning a blind eye. Must be a hard habit to break.

All the absolute poo that they've come out with, all their biased interpretations of their own rules designed to duck their 'enemies' over when it suits them but defend themselves when it doesn't, have backed them into a corner where when it comes to them having to do the right thing it only exposes the amount of times they've done the wrong thing.

Actually doing the right thing and deciding that Boro/Wycombe should settle down now leaves them exposed and in danger, so they double, treble, quadruple down on the wrong to save their own skin.

A weak, pathetic organisation.

Edited by Coconut's Beard