The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I wouldn't even want Dirty L**ds to disappear. But I guess some people have limited empathy.

Aren't rivalry games usually the most entertaining and the ones you look forward to each season? why would people want that to end? 

I'm surprised so many Forest fans are reacting as they are, I'd  hate it if this was happening to them. 

15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just ventured over to LTLF to see what the Forest fans are saying. It's not nice.

Derby County Football Club going bust will be a devastating blow to the city, to people's livelihoods and to people's mental health. The fact that the vast majority of them are laughing and saying it's what we deserve is sickening.

Utterly sickening.

They've got short memories, haven't they? 

It wasn't too long ago they were facing winding up petitions every other week and under embargoes.

Duck the treetards.

56 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think the football creditor thing has always been there. That's why Quantuma thought they could annouce a preferred bidder last week, but the EFL said no because they don't know their own rules. 

Not quite, they hadn’t made the right rule up yet. But give them 48 hours and they’ll create one for Gibson

The reason we are where we are, is clearly down to 2 chancers trying to shake us down for whatever they can get, under the Trojan horse of the moral high ground and that cheats should not  prosper.

Time to test that moral high ground.

Not sure if it's legal or possible, but could the local MP's try and get the sports minister and treasury together.  As things stand (I believe), we owe HMRC £28 million and are offering 25p in the pound, so £7m.

Could they put forward a case that they could use that money to pay off the two parasites, £5m to Boro say and £2m to Wycombe.

Make that public, they then have a choice, either take the money and take a massive hit on public perception for taking from the public purse, a real bad look, or they want save face publicly and decline the payout, as it isn't in the public interest, saving face but not profiting from our situation.

The caveat to HMRC from the politicians being that in the grand scheme of things, £7m would be a drop in the ocean to maintain DCFC, due to its importance to the local economy for the next 138 years.

All avenues should be explored if legal.

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What do you think Qs statement about 'going against statute' meant then?

I’ve answered that more than once on here

the REASON q said that, and the reason they told MPs today that this has all happened because M threatened to sue EFl, is the same reason. Namely, that Q’s plan is in tatters and so they are looking to deflect blame. 

don’t worry, this will be sorted. But 3 things are clear:

1 q had a plan and it is in shreds

2 They have therefore resorted to default, ar$e covering  mode so they are blaming EFl, which has seriously pi$$ed off the EFl

3 this can be resolved, I think it will be resolved. But pi$$ing off the EFL by misrepresenting the position is NOT helpful to resolving it 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

But pi$$ing off the EFL by misrepresenting the position is NOT helpful to resolving it 

Well considering how much has happened since, maybe it has been helpful? It's clear the EFL were being entirely obstructive to the process before the admins went public with that statement.