Cardiff City (A) Matchday Thread POSTPONED

Inverurie Ram

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, but we're cheapskate pensioners so we always take the cheapest option! 

We could have moved booking but no idea when to move it to. Will probably be a midweek fixture too.

Ask them for a credit voucher. Then you can rebook when you know when the rearranged game will be played. 

If you don't ask.....

45 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You can have a great night out in Cardiff so why not go down for a giggle anyway.... 

They say that Welsh girls are obsessed with sex and death and having had two Welsh girlfriends I can confirm this, as both tried to kill me on more than one occasion.

I can also confirm that Cardiff can be a very good night out, but be wary; as accommodating as Welsh lasses can be, their male counterparts can be rather less so. ???

13 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

They say that Welsh girls are obsessed with sex and death and having had two Welsh girlfriends I can confirm this, as both tried to kill me on more than one occasion.

I can also confirm that Cardiff can be a very good night out, but be wary; as accommodating as Welsh lasses can be, their male counterparts can be rather less so. ???

I once went on a stag do in Cardiff and the groom - dressed as batman - was turned away from a nightclub by the politest bouncer I've ever seen. 

"sorry sir, no superheroes..." ?

The last time I went to the Cardiff City stadium with my mate Canadian Dan, I got rumbled in a pub on the way to the ground when I bought us a pint each and when the barman asked for 3.50 I said "I did buy 2 pints you know...." ?

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Mmm, we can't get a refund on our hotel and meal, so it looks like a quiet overnighter in Monmouth for us! 

You in Premier inn duck?

The cheap prices do allow you to move dates, but the price can go up and you just pay the difference.

If it is Premier inn, tell em a date say 2 weeks away, then adjust when you know the actual date.

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ahhhhh I see you’ve been down Chippy Alley!