Cardiff City (A) Matchday Thread POSTPONED

Inverurie Ram

I wanted to check the Covid rules for Cardiff, but the DCFC Away ticket link has gone.

But I found the Coventry City webpage if it helps (below). It seems much clearer then what I read on the Derby page/link, I think.

I want sure if I needed one of this lateral flow test things, but it seems that a Covid pass about double vaccines is enough, which seems a little bizarre.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2021/december/news-cardiff-city-away-match-covid-pass-information/

For a normal kick off time the walkabout is usually quite lively but I’ve checked and it’s not open till twelve but would be ok Friday night.

Close by are two Wetherspoons the prince of Wales and the great western just below the millennium stadium  which open at seven and eight O’clock respectively which should be early enough for most people ?.From there it’s about a thirty walk to the ground.

2 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

*I haven't quite yet processed the post that suggests arriving at the ground by 10.30 am.

This appears to be some odd slight aimed at me. My post included a link to the Cardiff City website in which THEY advise arriving 2 hours before, I then added my own experience of attending one of the Wales internationals last month when I arrived 45 mins before kick off without issue, at a point when Covid Passes were already deemed necessary and being checked in Wales.

I was providing factual information in response to someone else’s query. Not sure how that’s been missed. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram