Cardiff City (A) Matchday Thread POSTPONED

Inverurie Ram

31 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

How much time do you think we should allow to get into the ground?

This is the latest guidance on the Cardiff City website, suggests arriving 2 hours early. https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/cardiff-city-stadium-update-covid-guidelines-post-111021
I went to one of the internationals at the stadium last month and we got there about 45 mins before kick off and had no real issue getting in, slightly bigger queues at the turnstile than you’d normally expect. I guess the advice is don’t leave it too late to get there.

6 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Covid boys are back?
Bird out?

Allsop

Jagielka   Davies   Forsyth

Jozwiak   Knight   Tommo   Shinnie   Williams

Plange   Lawrence

Subs: Roos, Byrne, Stearman, Ravel, Sibley, Festy, Kazim

Was Bird injured on Saturday?

On 13/12/2021 at 07:55, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’m looking forward to this, it’s “local” for me. Have been a few times in recent years with my bluebird mates and had to sit on my hands in the home end, secured a ticket in the away end this time to soak up the atmosphere of our excellent Away following….and to join in ? ? 

Enjoy, just tread Caerphilly.

Assuming Bird's back (along with the players out with COVID last match), I'd go with the following (no need to change a winning starting lineup!):

Allsop
      Jagielka  Davies  Forsyth
Jozwiak  Bird  Shinnie  Williams
           Knight  Lawrence
                    Plange

Subs: Roos, Byrne, Kazim, Stearman, Sibley, Ebosele, Thompson

COYR! ?

Important not to give up too many set pieces against these.  Aiden Flint, James Collins and Keiffer Moore is a horrible trio to face in the box.

They seem slow out the blocks recently too, so need to be fired up early. 

16 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

along with the players out with COVID last match

Is it 10 days they're out for? If they had to isolate from last Weds or later, they will miss the game this Saturday. Even those who isolated from Tues will have had no training.
I think it's a safe bet to assume it'll be the same squad as against Blackpool. The exception maybe to bring Hutchinson in as a reward for some good U23 performances.