Cardiff City (A) Matchday Thread POSTPONED

Inverurie Ram

40 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Can someone remind me why we were made to play our cup game with a bunch of kids yet now matches can be postponed ?

I imagine different rules for the FA Cup. Maybe because cup games need to be played by a certain time whereas league games can be postponed for a few weeks if necessary.

I don't know if the sames rules apply this year for the cup. Could be interesting with the third round is only three weeks away.

21 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't understand how Villa are allowed to call their game off today 2 hours before the kick off. It's an absolutely wretched decision and they've been allowed to do it too.

Another example of how well football authorities treat fans!  Burnley fans yesterday were the last thing on anybody's mind when the covid tests were being looked at. 

22 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I imagine different rules for the FA Cup. Maybe because cup games need to be played by a certain time whereas league games can be postponed for a few weeks if necessary.

I don't know if the sames rules apply this year for the cup. Could be interesting with the third round is only three weeks away.

Good point. Villa were given the same ultimatum as us and had to play a load of kids vs Liverpool iirc. It could make for a few giant-killings, but I bet some of the smaller clubs wouldn't be able to field a team.