People who want to buy us save our club I am begging you

B4ev6is

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am call out to all Derby fans to start chanting save our club. If we lose Derby county I will be lost with out it in my life. I will not have anything left to look forward to at the weekends and I will be depressed as hell.

Save Derby. Save Derby. Repeat.

Lets Go Football GIF by Major League Soccer

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am call out to all Derby fans to start chanting save our club. If we lose Derby county I will be lost with out it in my life. I will not have anything left to look forward to at the weekends and I will be depressed as hell.

I hope so too mate. It will be a sad sad day for the city of Derby, Derbyshire, all our fans and the footballing world if we lose our club.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

This club got through most dark days as losing family members I missed dearly and being on pain 24 hours 7days a week and 365 days a year. 

But one thing always been there for me apart from my mum who is having hard time right now supporting her best I can.

There will always be a Derby County. Hopefully this Derby County. If not a sort of AFC Derby County playing in black and white. I am sure it will get better. Maybe this is the last bit of the gypsy curse and then we get some good times!!

11 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Wayne Rooney has inside knowledge and he says the club won't be liquidated.

Did he have inside knowledge when he said "Something, something, takeover, something, completed something, in a matter of days, something, something", (or words to that effect!), when referring to The Sheikh c.12 months ago?  ?‍♂️

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Did he have inside knowledge when he said "Something, something, takeover, something, completed something, in a matter of days, something, something", (or words to that effect!), when referring to The Sheikh c.12 months ago?  ?‍♂️

The difference now is that it's the Administrators and his man Kircher briefing him as opposed to Mel avoiding him.